Jump to content

mattri

Member
  • Posts

    214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattri

  1. my brakes are stock they do ok hahahaha
  2. I have the SSL in the rear apparently,I need to check, if so I will get them reset it is an xr8 bonnet but itis from AWC very happy with it but now I want more power hahaha
  3. I have a custom air box with a K&N pod and all I ahve done is the centre muffler mod and put a set of twin tipps on it I am saving up for a capa flash box I am going to get my springs resetsoon to go down another 1inch
  4. pics of my T hope u like it I have super lows in the rear but I want to bring it down some more peoples thoughts on my car would be great thanks XR6Turbo
  5. I have a weird noise coming from the engine. I have a custom airbox and vented BOV but when I give it full throttle it makes a kind grinding noise if u could call it grinding but its definalty only just started to happen, I really cant explain the noise but yeah it wasnt there the other day, or I might not of noticed. Its not making any differnece the performance if anything it has increased the power also I havea like whistle sound as im driving round off boost I have checked all piping and its ok so im kinda stressed as to why it has just started to happen CAn someone shed some light on this situation thanks
  6. mattri

    Thanks To Awc

    tires are bout 700 an end for them so that isnt too bad but these should last for 30 to 40 thou
  7. mattri

    Thanks To Awc

    Mate if you dont mind can you tell me how much the 20's cost you CYA JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The rims are 3200 from payles, igot 700 for mine they are called HP KAOTIC 20 x 8.5
  8. mattri

    Thanks To Awc

    thanks for the replay guys they are 20 inch rimes from Payless, ansd I have lowered it with king spring lows just an inch and a half I am going to order the GT wing for it from AWC tomrrow everytime I drive this car I havea grin from ear to ear
  9. mattri

    Thanks To Awc

    here are some pics for u guys I think it look yummy
  10. mattri

    Thanks To Awc

    Thanks to Adam and Mark at AWC for supply, Paint and helping me fit my XR8 Bonnet to day The Bonnet looks fantastic and I cant recomment you guys enough. As soon as the bobtail boot is done I wil be getting the GT kit for sure Thanks again' Matt
  11. Sorry its Blue print. I blocked the return from the BOV so it just vents to atmosphere, it sounds great and has a mad flutter rims should be on it this week will post pics when I get them on thanks for making me feel welcome
  12. Hi guys My name is matt and in from sydney, just thought I would intro myself as I picked up my T on friday night from power ford castel hill. here are the detail;s of my new rid 2004 Ford XR6 T 28,000km SSS Auto premium sound Tints XR floor mats lowered 1.5 inches owith king springs K&N pod filter with customer air box I have already modded the exhaust by cutting centre mufler out and also cut the ugly tip and replaced with 2 3inch tips in stainless Also I have made the stock BOV not plum back so makes the nice flutter when backing offh this week th rimswill be put on still have not decided on 19s or 20s yet See you all soon
  13. Same place the spoiler came from..... C2R <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I might give the NSW dealer a call any ideas in price supply, paint and fit also what is that black insert in the front whast it made from and where do you get I from
  14. Can you tell me where you got the extention for the front, side and rears please they look sexy Thanks Matty
×
×
  • Create New...