Jump to content

1ute

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1ute

  1. Thanks guys.. It's the new model and they said they won't discount. I have already got a discount through work but wondered if that was canceled out by the rego being added on. They want $40000 (includes $990 for paint protection) drive away. I guess I might pay the extra 1600 for the cover. ps: Thanks for the welcome.
  2. Hi. This is my first post Just got back from the ford dealer. They have a mkII six speed in some purple colour (Vibe). Got a quote, they want $1700 for the hard cover. That's terrible..Is there any after market ones available? Anyway, the car was at another dealership so I haven't seen it yet. I thought the onroad price included rego.. The salesman seems to have added the delivery cost and rego caot as seperate items... ie: Dealer charges = 1534.50 Stamp duty = 1125.00 rego = 676 (including green slip for NSW). TOTAL = $3335.50 The total is added to the retail price of the car.. Does this sound right or are they riping me off???
×
×
  • Create New...