Jump to content

Julza

Member
  • Posts

    103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julza

  1. Good man, gotta stick with the blue oval Get the MKII, N/A all the way! Julza
  2. what's going on?!? first xr6na defects from the xr6 n/a (fortunately still an NA , and now harvest green! send in the reinforcements! Julza
  3. Julza

    Burnout video

    come on mate, you know you wanna Julza
  4. Julza

    Burnout video

    :lol: thanks for the link eatV8, great to see the new mustang in action. looks hot imo. Julza
  5. Hey XRBloke did your car come standard with these MkII goodies or did you add these yourself? Those pedals look good, similar to the FPV ones. Julza
  6. Julza
  7. Julza

    Female or *beep*

    14/16 Thanks a lot Zap, now I'm all creeped out! :lol: Julza
  8. hey nos xr, what was actually 'wrong' with your fpv wheel for it to be classified as a 'second'? I remember you saying something about excess glue or something, but I would be interested to know exactly... Julza
  9. looks tops I reckon how much did they set you back by the way? Julza
  10. Are you serious Dazza? Where did you hear this? It would be a stupid move I reckon, considering the time they've taken to release the game! Julza
  11. I've only seen the silver intercooler on the XR6T, Have you got a piccie of the F6 one? I hope its a bit bigger here you go mate
  12. hi daninme I believe the codes are: UU - Blueprint HO - Blood Orange
  13. Congratulations XRBloke, what options did you get with it? welcome to TEAM NA! :banghead:
  14. Wayne, I'm with the other guys. I reckon keep the NA and spend a few grand on mods. Far better than forking out for a 'similar' car without knowing the history of it etc. NA all the way!
  15. congrats XRBloke can't wait to see the pics. Looks like we've got another member for Team NA
  16. excellent so where are all our other budding na members? Go Team N/A!
  17. count me in too mate!
  18. G'day all. We all know by now how many happy XR6T owners there are on this site, but where are all the XR6 NA guys? There's guys like NA Thunder, sbr79, and newxr, but surely there are more? I'd be interested to hear thoughts and views from all fellow NA owners! Regards, Julza
  19. Julza

    AUTO SALON

    nice one Ian, don't forget to post some pics!
  20. yep that'd be the steering rack fellahs. for some reason it becomes loose and either needs to be retightened or replaced. she'll be right mate after the dealer
  21. Julza

    BA MkII

    G'day dave. the XR mats come in blue, red or grey, so there should be no problems there. They guys at the dealership are supposed to match the carpet mats according to the colour of the interior trim, so yours should come with blue (stitch) mats.
  22. hey guys this was covered a while back... CLICK HERE it's stupid how ford won't replace the stickers, especially since they are so shoddily made in the first place.
  23. congratulations! that's one hot ride you've got there mate
  24. I luuurrvvveee the stripes geea, they look so hot!
×
×
  • Create New...