Jump to content

stealthxr6trbo

Member
  • Posts

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stealthxr6trbo

  1. anyone take the m4 motorway on regular basis??,. im on there doing penrith to city daily. . shift work. 4:30am morn, 5:00pm (m4 car park) arvos. . seems to be a nice xr6 light green , big rims , lowered, see him a bit on m4 and city westlink (wattle street). iv got a sticker on the back says " chevy badges on commodors make baby jesus cry" said by rod and todd!
  2. gday guys, yeh very happy with the car now, ill try put up some pics, if I get the chance. . took it to my mechanic cause it was running like crap. turned out the fuel reg was stuffed and I nearly blew it up! so yeh 370rwkw before faulty fuel reg, then got that fixed and it pumped out 539.6rwhp, keen 4 wsid! but would like to do track day, anyone keen 4 wakefeild or something ??. also ya reackon the beast is up to a track day thrashing??? with no trans cooler or anything?. . yeh jet there is a dude named inda lol. hes a good bloke, been working on my cars 4 8years or so now. anyone now what sorta 1/4mile time it should do now with my pathetic 60foot times of 2.1??
  3. bf mk2 2007 539.8 rwhp all the usual mods, pro west, billet, surge, the usual sh*t . turbo maxed out. . running like a freaking champ!! tuned at bligh park mechanical by inda! cant wait to hit the drags and better my 11.6 cheers
  4. I here ya mate 450rwkw sounds awsome, but its hard to use that sorta power on the street, I got 375rwkw and even with my 275 sh*t gets sketchy when ya boot it.
  5. so what happend dude?, ya get reemed for racing??. since iv owned the ford know onw will even attempt to give me a go, even on the m4 at sparrow fart in the morning no one wants any of the blue oval . probably a good thing, my self control isnt the best at the best of times lol .
  6. sh*t dude!!, what a mission , id have some beers and sh*t waiting for ya if I go!. since im 25min away from wsid : )
  7. gday folkes, my names rob, just made the jump into my 2007 bf zf6 xr6 turbo. previouse cars where xr8,vyss ute,vt ss,r33 skyline. wish I had of made the jump sooner! car makes 370rwkw after tune from spirro, awsome on fuel , and power is sublime!!! I used to hate wakeing up at 4am 4 work, now I jump outta bed to drive the beast lol. . . I loved all my other cars, but this car really ticks all the boxes!. everyone I take 4 a spin wants one! my mate just got a brand new Bogan special , and wants to get rid of it 4 an fg xr6 turbo, ps hope to see u at some cruises,drags or skidpan days!
  8. sorry bud didnt mean to upset you. my r888s are semi I guess, but I mean there still a street legal tyre. . I think? cops havnt hassled me about em.
  9. sweet mate, im not overly rapped with the r888s though, there more of a track tyre , than a drag tyre . what tyres u runnin?
  10. Really?? hmm, . sounds like these invos will stick better though
  11. 11.6 @ 125mph. 2.1 60ft :( proxxy r888 275s 370rwkw wsid zf6 cant seem to get a decent 60ft time, ? : ( but very happy with the run, was fun! , putted home.
  12. yeh pathetic hey, I even said to the guy maybe the cat is blocked, he just fobbed me off! ,
  13. yeh he tweeked it a lil, I cant really notice the difference though
  14. boost was 18psi, yeh the power is usable (with my r888 275 semi s )
  15. not alot at all, utterly useless. un helpfull. couldnt even check to see if my cat was blocked, wich it was. that's why was only getting 340rwkw before spirro. mate the whole experiance sucked at C.H.E.yeh thanks mate , its a rocketship now!
  16. hung around at autotech today to sort out my dud tune from castlehill exhaust... very happy , got 370rwkw. mods pw stage 2 cooler pw hotr side piping pw plenum upgraded valve springs siemens 60lb inj pw race air intake fg turbo exhaust housing with ported wastegate, larger flapper and 12psi actuator THR turbo back exhaust 4" into 3.5" midway 4 torque 4.5" race metal cat pw surge tank and bosch 044 pump. Awsome service!, washed my car on pick up, took me 4 a spin to make sure I was happy. . Anyone out west looking 4 a tuner u cant go past spirro at autotech. . .
  17. yep looks that way. . . shouldve done my research before going there I guess. u live and learn..
  18. Yeh haha f*ck you to *beep*!
  19. 2007 zf6 275s 60ft 2.2 :( 12.1 121mph 340rwkw (boost spiking bad and not reving out all the way thanx to castlehill exhaust sh*t job with upping the boost) mods process west stage2 cooler,pw hot side piping,pw plenum,upgraded valve springs,siemens 60lb injectors,pw race air intake with batt relocation, fg turbo exhaust housing with ported wastegate , larger flapper and 12psi actuator, thr turbo back exhaust 4" stopping to 3.5" midway for torque, 4.5inch race metal cat pw surge tank and bosch044 pump. im sure this setup is good for 400rwkw and not the 340rwkw I got after those muppets tinkered with it...340rwkw on 18psi! mind you.
×
×
  • Create New...