Jump to content

351

Member
  • Posts

    184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 351

  1. wake up dr z I know your out there
  2. 351

    Unichip scoop

    wat about a towing map or burnout map or driveway map or maybe a map for reversing
  3. vt2 clubbie serious? does any one know 0-400m times for them
  4. has fpv released pricing yet?
  5. hey eatv8 wat is the go with mustangs coming with live rear axles I mean how much does one of those base stangs equate to in oz dollars cos our base falcons have irs and nearly every other mid priced car on the oz market
  6. speaking of drirting? come again I dont recall any one speaking of drifting
  7. 351

    AWD XR6T

    I agree trough lolly why waste money ,time and cop plenty of from people . the ba is alredy heavy iu mean the hsv awd gained about 300 kgs extra with the awd imagine a falcon ,also I think it defeats the purpose of a tough aussie streeter (you cant get the back out ) well not easily anyways. I also agree with eatv8 in that awds accelerate slower through the gears maybe not from a driveline busting launch but generally on rolling dry surface sprints and they are not as good for towing cos the torque is spread 50/50 (usually). but it still woukld be interesting to see someone build one
  8. sorry budakajana did not read your next post
  9. hey wats the deal with that question it could use a proof read next time
  10. how accurate are these g-tech thingys and how much do they cost
  11. good on ya :lol: nice clour too dont see many around
  12. 351

    supercharged xr8

    thanks macka
  13. hey and dont knock the boss over ls1s I can say from experience that a few simple mods and some mileage under the belt can get your boss really going but I am looking to supercharge my car any way
  14. vl turbos not touching ls1s? come again maybe if the vl had $5 -10k worth of mods and the ls1 was a vt series 1 ss
  15. does anyone know of any options when it comes to supercharging the boss v8 I know about capa but I was looking more for a top mounted type cos they look tough does any one reckon this is a good idea or not
  16. why not
  17. gimmee.gimmee.gimmee
  18. I reckon its worth it but depends how fasst your net speed is though
  19. what colour was the intercooler , was it painted in another colour or not and was it drivin g or on the back of a truck
  20. 351

    xr6t 1 monaro 0

    yoa are got to be kidding me
  21. does any one know where big mick is I have not seen a post from him for a while. by the way any more pics and vids of the day it looked great
  22. tell more
  23. wat about brocky returning ti the mountain would be good to see him on podium
×
×
  • Create New...