Jump to content

KARTAL

Member
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KARTAL

  1. PMed with details and transferred $$.. now parking on the field with the big boys.. looking forward to meet some new ppl..
  2. Sorry about (wrong account) ^^.. Im in for a cruise down to geelong, but I think outside the main area for my stocker..
  3. lmao.. yehh it does you rotor loving muzza..
  4. CBXRT, I put a lot of research and though into it, im aware of all the consequences, the punishment of driving a high powered vehicle is 3 demerit points + a fine.. fordfreak1, I have a mitsubishi that I do 95% of my driving in, even though I have done a fair bit in the last few days in the phoon, the daily will be used in most cases.. Impellor, that's the main reason why I chose the f6 over a xr6 t, saved me from doing turbo upgrades and brake upgrades, and in my oppinion will be a better car to keep in the long run..
  5. Im not going to try and convince anyone about the laws, I understand that im not supposed to be driving it, and when I get pulled over I dont expect to get away with it, that's probably why the car will be garaged a lot and will probably do 3-4k kms in the next 12 months, but I dont need to convince anyone on how hard it is getting to find a clean low k example of these things, that's why snapped it up.. Ratter looking forward to meeting you n having a little chat, though modding isnt too high on the agenda just as yet..
  6. Lol nahh it's no more than a nice car that gets the family around for them..
  7. Thanx fellas, loving it.. The car wont be my daily, thankfully the old mans got a runaround that ill be doing most of my driving for the next 12 months, but your right with the p plates. A bit of a bummer about the licencing though, im in the first lot of p platers that will hold a probationary licence for 4 years.. :f*ckyou: Been looking for a while, the first low k reasonablly priced clean example I snapped up and dont regret it.. Another quick snap with my sisters G6E Turbo, both awesome new additions to the family in the last week :sungum:
  8. PookeyMaster, my car isnt financed, I paid a bit over 25 for it, not too hard to save up when you work full time and dont have any 'bad' habits, I dont drink/smoke n no drugs, my bad habit has always been my cars, but still cant legally drive it which is a bit of a bummer, as for the better investments, they will come with time..
  9. Bought a bf mk 2 f6 build no 45 2 days ago, and turning 21 today..
  10. G'day Fellas, Been roaming around the forums for a while but first post. Names Adam, Apprentice electrician, just turned 21, my previous ride was a VE SV6 in 6 Speed Manual, a very nice car to be driving when your 19, heres what it looked like. But I sold it about 8 months ago because I fell in love with a mates 6 turbo and a few days ago I picked up my new baby, Took a while to decide between an fg 6 turbo of a bf 2 f6. Looking at leaving it stock for a bit to avoid any unwanted attention from the boys in blue, but will get modding once im fully licenced, probably start off with the usual cat, injectors and custom tune, and a little down the track join the 400+ club with some more work as I dont think id want to ever get rid of it Enough of the background heres my baby.. BF MK2 F6 Typhoon in 6 speed Auto, EGO, All the standard F6 bits, brembos, premium sound, 19" Twisty wheels Looking forward to start modding a car with a bit more potential than a Late model camira 6 banger, im sure id be heading down to pitlane or bluepower in the not too distant future, and looking forward on meeting a few members on a cruise, most likely ill be attending the cruise to the all ford day. p.s. dunno if this is in the right section..
×
×
  • Create New...