-
Posts
46 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by g6e-psi
-
How Are The G6E Turbo's Going Down The 1/4 Mile
g6e-psi replied to MexicanBatman's topic in Track & Strip Racing
hi guys hows it all going out there just wanted to see some mods and see how the times are going on the track???!!! here are some of my mods I went 11.8 @ 114 miles pb with the factory turbo and a bad boost drop off at 4000 rpm and the car just nose dived all fixed and now have up graded the turbo and yet to run as the valve springs need changing -
-
wagnman nice G6et mate :good: What mods you done?
-
yeah just wanna have a crack b4 I hit rotor master for an upgrade but just want to get that issue sorted first! I'm thinking that the exhaust pressure is playing round with the gate so got some tricks to try thanx for every1 trying to help cheers
-
yeah well in your opinion it wouldn't get there but like to try! some have said it will some maybe and some others say no way but would like to see what it will produce,would be interesting
-
ill take some more pics im running a tap for the boost but even when we ran the line from the front of the turbo to the wastegate and eliminated the tap still the same thing
-
put a stage 2 cooler 1000cc injectors 60ml external waste gate serge tank with 2 044's and a 4inch dump into 3.5inch exhaust with hi flow cat. stock turbo. all I know bout the gate is got the two springs I think 15psi
-
Hi pple got a problem put a external wastgate on my fg g6et and a boost tap injectors etc the problem is, on the dyno the boost hits 17 psi then drops to 5 psi as the revs build up?!?!?!?! can any one help???? would b appreciated as its on the rollers now cheers :banghead:
-
Ill see if it leaks thanx
-
Hi pple got a problem put a external wastgate on my fg g6et and a boost tap in jectors etc the problem is on the dyno the boost hits 17 psi the drops to 5 psi can any one help would b apreciated as its on the rollers now cheers
-
yeah straight down ! I hope mine lasts longer than that lol
-
atomic yeah but we sealed it shut to run the waste gate ! I'm tuning it Tuesday but I am running a tap and there is a slight boost problem it goes 19psi then drops to 7 psi so once I fix that problem I will be cranking it up and trying for the 370rwkw to 400rwkw they say that the power is there we'll just have to wait and see what it makes. I will post the power and put the run up once we get it right. 234fpv in regards to your question yes I will after she's running right as for now that will just make one more thing in the way when I'm trying different things. and thanx :good:
-
put a stage 2 cooler 1000cc injectors 60ml external waste gate serge tank with 2 044's 4inch dump into 3.5inch x-force exhaust and am currently getting her tuned so far has made 280rwkw on 9 psi but the boost is spiking and then dropping to far down so starting again on Tuesday
-
well hoping for around 390rwkw but if it hits 350 that would be nice
-
Ricky m from g-tech performance and dyno-mite performance is tuning it
-
oh also 4inch dump into 3.5inch x-force exhaust
-
Thanx guy's um I put a stage 2 cooler 1000cc injectors 60ml external waste gate serge tank with 2 044's and am currently getting her tuned so far has made 280rwkw on 9 psi but the boost is spiking and then dropping to far down so starting again on Tuesday.
-
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.