Jump to content

4L JET

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 4L JET

  1. Well going for the Rapid V2 kit polished core black piping. went for the slightly smaller core (470 instead of 500mm) so I dont have to cut anything. be in powdercoating monday and will be sent out next wednesday. also got the Walbro GSS341 255lt/hr intank pump. will keep you posted on how long it takes.
  2. Well, sold the Late model camira today, ordering the Rapid V2 kit powdercoated Black + walbro 341 intank. already got 60lb dekas ready to go. whole lots gettin installed by Boostin Oz then up to bruces for the actuator and retune. will be getting the ZF tune at a later date. keen too see how the car goes. prob a couple of weeks to get the cooler kit then a couple of weeks to get the rest of the sh** installed and tuned.
  3. Im confused. I thought the rapid gear was the plazmaman stuff?
  4. I got quoted $1350 for the Rapid V2 so for the sake of $30 id rather go the rapid kit.
  5. Try Duco-Revival.com. Heard nothing but good stuff. $250 gets inside and out, door jams, boot jams and under bonnet
  6. thanks for that mate. I tried The ZF webiste but its about as useful as a hooker wearing pants and all the email I send them keep bouncing back to me.. I guess, what are the advantages of changing to the metal pan?
  7. Bruce recomended the AVO kit as its readily Available, Retains the factory look and is cheaper but not many people have good things to say. And theres no prices on there website!
  8. I know they sell AVGAS at the OG Speed Shop On OG Road Klemzig. Over $3 p/l if I remember correctly though haha
  9. Do the rapid v2 kits require much cutting? I got a price of $400 to do it "properly"
  10. Where is this ZF place? Im up for nearly $800 to get all this done...
  11. Yea sweet. Can the stall be changed in these things yet? I know they werent able to do it when they first came out
  12. That long huh?
  13. thanks Worm, I think im just gonna go with a Rapid V2 again, had great results with it on my last car. Do you know if they can be brought in all black piping in cooler? and a turn around time? I think I waited about 4 weeks last time..
  14. cheers for that henz, My tuner suggested the AVO kits but there doesnt seem to be many people that have gone that way. Do we get discounts for being forum Donating members or something??
  15. Hi Guys, Im looking at starting work on my BF MKII XR6T. I have a basic understanding of what mods are needed and have already picked which injectors and pump to go with but im stuck on intercooler kits. I had a Plazmaman V2 Kit on my BA which I had about 2 years ago. I just want to know what other kits are out there and what do people reccomend? Any help is greatly appreciated
  16. So who here has the ZF tune? Whats it like, havent heard much feedback about it...
  17. I think its 30lt and the rest Ultimate, went for a drive with Matt last night and im pretty sure that's the mix he used
  18. Well done Dillz, Looks tough mate, leave the outside alone and get some more kilowasps
  19. yeah just realised, spewin I missed the last one. ahh well couple of weeks. hopefully sell the Late model camira and get the injectors and pump done
  20. I had a 03 BA XR6T and the T5 went on stock power not 6 months after I had it. Dont know what life it had before I owned it though
  21. Whens the next cruise? next weekend?
  22. yeah Jet P100 is still available. I know it wasnt for a while but I been filling my car up from the Liberty in pooraka. Its about 12c P/L more than unleaded but still cheaper than BP Ultimate
  23. The Liberty on Main North RD in Pooraka also stocks E85 now. The indian guy working there was trying to get me to fill my car up on it instead of P100
  24. No Frills
  25. not jumping up and down yet, when its at about 330kw ill be happy. and the zf tune.
×
×
  • Create New...