Jump to content

Snapper

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Snapper

  1. When is the new cod out .........
  2. I keep looking at porn..... I need help
  3. any one else find this site really slow giving me the sh*ts
  4. Where do the f6 turbos max out in kw Port and acuator mod anything else to do or u need a new turbo
  5. It ain't raining and nothing on the radar
  6. Well gay boys what the go tonight U might want to change the name of vic chat to the blue oyster bar
  7. Ask to c the other vid at revs... It all the fights that have happened over the years Very entertaining
  8. Check out asl they have a few kits.....
  9. What Else really can be done to this for more power ?
  10. You get what u pay for not eBay quality
  11. Forgot to mention the camera is a day night one also the sensors are painted matched to the paint code of the car hence why is so much $$$
  12. Mine is not a cheap system around $1200 all up for both
  13. I have both camera and sensors really happy with them both The camera is mounted above the license plate and the screen is my rearview camera will put up some photos if u guys like
  14. Well done u must be happy!!!!
  15. Snapper

    Towing

    Hey I have a fg f6 ute it has a tow bar on it but is rated to 1600kg Problem is I need to tow around 2000kg ford doesn't have the option for a heavy duty tow bar it only has one for the xr6t. Is it a warranty thing? Has anyone towed a heavy boat or a heavy load Thanks
  16. Ets don't have a load rating
  17. What was your 60ft time for both runs
  18. So the rods are the weak link in the f6 interesting as there are a few in the low 400s with out rods
  19. What about a fg f6 limits
  20. Arthurs Seat Fri Night Henz Stainless Fordfreak1 - maybe Dillz Worm - maybe Paulie2256 TRA1NR - maybe ebxmple - maybe rlquik? J.Money? snapper- maybe
  21. I am in doncaster as well let me no plz
  22. Looks good is your rear end lower then the front maybe its the pic
  23. I have mine for a few months now and really enjoy it Can't decide if I want to modify it yet as it's only got 14000 on the clock Things ford need to fix suspension and wind noise and piss off the sh*t tires
  24. Fishing fishing fishing and call of duty ps3
  25. A lot of cars out last night at one stage I was surrounded by vw golfs gti would of been 10 of them they sound good but that's it
×
×
  • Create New...