Jump to content

EPH612

Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EPH612

  1. No worries man, Good luck with it all!!
  2. Hey lads, Just puttin it out there for a second cruise, not sure how everyones going to have it in June? thoughts? can those of you who have friends with cars that didnt come on the last cruise chat to them also so we can get a general consensus on whose available when? whens bubs due F6T? try and get people onto the forum, that would make it alot easier to organise. Peace!
  3. Port Athur in June sounds Good!! F6T r u happy to organise? I wanna see a pretty flyer with pretty colours to window drop lol or you can just tell us when its on! Family First man glad you could come considering and did I sense a hint of taking the piss at my colourfull wheels lol, ill have to spray them black now ;-) Any other pics would be awesome cause I missed a couple and quality was poor.
  4. Thanks to all the boys that made the effort for the first cruise here in Hobart. Had 8 cars to start with and ended with 6 which was good numbers considering one weeks notice. Sounds like there are at least 4 or 5 more that were keen but busy. All in all a good day!!
  5. Hey Viper are u Stuart, Lives on the brooker at the roundabout?? lol I think I just had a light bolb moment
  6. hey man where u from?

  7. wow you guys are all over it!!! Cheers Viper for your efforts Mic I hope that clutch is in, be good to meet ya. ok so ive been busy doin invite drops and not many have confirmed attendance but plenty know about it. Tilfords in hobart put it on the work notice board and the show room passed it onto other enthusiasts so heres hoping!! REAPER (300RWK) is coming so is a local light blue BA stocka. I have a good mate with his Purple BA comin and have personally windscreen droped about 6 cars including a few Utes so again hope some of them make it but at the very least its 1. F6T 2. EPH612 3. Viper1 4. Micheal? 5. REAPER 6. Damo (purple BA) 7. Stuart ( I think that's his name - Light Blue BA) now I ran passed the car park tonight and they had the bloddy gates shut!!! so if that's the case we'll line up out the front ill have my car there about 10:20 and you guys can just come in behind me (its 3 nearly 4 lanes so hopefully its all good!) Wicked lads, see yas tomorrow!
  8. sweet, so next Sunday 22nd 10:30 at the Derwent Entertainment Centre!! bring a UHF if u can so everyone can chat especially if the pack breaks up. Pumped!!
  9. Ok lads I gota little flyer im gona place on windscreens to try and drum up some interest, but so far if Micheal has his car ready theres 5 cars including 3x XR6T sedan 1x Xr6T ute and of course Mr F6T himself !! I wanna see this beast close up. ok so we need to nail down a time, I was thinking either a 10:30 meet for a 11am cruise so we can have lunch or 4:30 meet for a 5pm crusie so we can have dinner... life revolvs around food l:-) open to suggestions as well. so let m know what works for ya's
  10. Sounds good man, Post something up here if you cant make it and we'll put it off for a week if needs be, better to have everyone at the same time I recon.
  11. No worries man, Yeah sounds good for a sunday.. lets aim for the 22nd May not this sunday, next. DEC car park is a good meet spot, I was think down the brooker, in through north hobart /Town and then down past sandy bay through Taroona to Kingston beach? or a longer cruise could go down further? im not that familiar past kingston, Electrona's pretty nice though. lol we should book out the ferry and go over to Bruny Island and run a muck... or maybe another time!! Awesome I think this wil be the First offical Tassie Cruise!
  12. Hey michael how you going, how you looking for a cruise in bout 2 weeks?
  13. Hey F6T, Yeah what a spin out lol. I remeber seeing you at grindelworld thinking... DAMMMMMMM that's a sweet ride. lol I was spinning out telling my wife that your ride was the next uprgrade for us lol, unlikely. (whom I think you met this morning out the front of work) so you work in town? im going to organise a cruis in a few weeks, I think we can get about 4 or 5 Xr6T / Typhoons. well I think yours is the only typhoon. maybe more if I go and chat to some people I never met lol cause they dont seem to be on here. how many guys do know down this way?
  14. EPH612

    IMG_6263.jpg

    nice pic Adam.
  15. Hey Jbomber u still got your 6T, in hobart? wanna come along to a cruise. just putting it out there to previous peeps that have posted on here. cheers.
  16. Sounds like a nice ride mic (or mike?)u in Hobart, do u know any one lese down here that has a 6T? I recon I could get one or two more but I dont think there members... yet... lol. if we could get 4 or 5 that would be a start. Could meet up one evening in derwent park or there abouts and check out rides and just generally meet each each other then cruise to maccas or kfc through taroona down to kingston or something (awesome winding roads that way) for a feed and just hang out for a couple of hours. I was thinking one weekend though once we got a good group to do a decent cruise either down the huon or up past new Norfolk to westerway stop there for somethin to eat and cruise back through Hamilton. Im originally from Sydney and keen as to get out of the usual daily drive here.
  17. Hey peeps Just wondering if there was any one still on here from Tas, im in Hobart gotta Cirtic Acid with black bonnet, White 19's... I really wanna organise a cruise one time soon, so if anyones keen post something. Cheers.
×
×
  • Create New...