Jump to content

skidon

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skidon

  1. Happy Birthday skidon!

  2. Hi mate, I have a powerglide built for ba can't get any more lazy than two gears haha. theres a guy who wants to swap a fresh built zf6 speed auto for my powerglide could do a sort something deal between us three. I have had my fun with powerglide looking for a t56 manual now. my powerglide is advertised in the classified ads if you wanted to go that why.
  3. I want to sell my powerglide set up and try a 6 speed gear box anyone want to swap

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. skidon

      skidon

      perth w/a mate

    3. Henz

      Henz

      Ahh wish you were in vic!

    4. turbo ute79

      turbo ute79

      Wish you were in qld what has been done to glide what is it rated too?

×
×
  • Create New...