-
Posts
821 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Cheaty McCheats
-
Car arrives in Melbourne on the 19th. Will need to blow the spiders out that night I think. Anything on?
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Would anyone like a spare base model ICC from my BF? I'm heading back to Melbourne on Sunday and don't want it just sitting here collecting dust, sure the old lady doesn't either. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Car has got a tune in it with the new turbo now. Gets up and boogies very quickly. I can say a very happy goodbye to tyres though. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I don't often sh*t talk companies, but when I do..... Demon Detailing/WA Professional Car Detailers (recent name change I believe); had them detail the inside of my car this morning due to catering for a very drunk occupant last night. They quoted 3 hours and $265 for a full interior detail and a smelly bomb. They had it from 0900 until 1430 (2 and a half hours longer than they told me to expect) and when I picked it up, I found 3 spots they had missed - they cleaned it no problem, no harm done. After leaving, I found another huge spot they had missed all along the seatbelt, seatbelt buckle and in the seat belt return, I called up and they refused to come out and finish the job (they do have a mobile detailing service). Instead, they expected me to drive back to their shop. Once cleaned, I had a further look to see if the missed anything else and ended up spending another 30 minutes getting them to clean more bits and pieces. I have asked for a partial refund due to fuel and time wasted. They are supposed to provide a service, a customer expects that service to be at a standard, they sure as hell did not meet the standard and I highly recommend no one from this forum give them work. [/rant] -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Whats the P100 availability and cost over there? Would be interested in comparing it to over here. Also, back west side tomorrow! -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Skids? -
[F6JET] Last night in god knows where? Somewhere between Macleod and Boronia. Thumbs up exchanged. I was the degenerate who yelled to do a skid if you're on here.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I have a bit of work todo this evening... If you had something in mind, start a thread Steve, otherwise I'll put something together in the following days. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Cruise on the day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday? Is Easter Saturday a thing? I'll put a map together and start a thread when I get home from work if you don't already have something in the works Steve? -
Anyone heading on that FB group cruise tonight? Keen to whore and meet a few people.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Hey Steve, get f*cked! Leave it Luke, I don't wanna drive around in it being 4by spec when I get back haha. I'll raise it before they pick it up. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
They're chucking it on a truck Though have told me they won't take any car lower than 15cm at its lowest point. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Toll do it for free for me. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
If you can price match Toll, I'll use you, however I don't think it'll be good for business. -
What's the go with your car? I'll ride shotgun with you it's running starting by then.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I fly into Perth 29th March, car is being picked up by Toll on the 5th of April. Do you see it being done in that time frame? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
How's the sea donkey chariot coming along? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I had suppressed the memories of said cruise with school girls. If there was one lesson to be learnt, Kyle makes a terrible baby sitter. -
Can I get details for said cruise? Hopefully have my car over here by then.
-
Recently moved to Melbourne for work. Hoping to get car over here soon. Spotted [DEVILR] (?) last night/this morning on the freeway. Looks very familiar, may have seen it in a video or two before.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Righto, which one of you was it? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Knew it, you just wanted you engine bay in the photo! -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Vrmmmmmmm RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gobblegobblegobble -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Well, GTX3576 has been paid for, pick it up this arvo. Can't wait to get on a cruise with everyone next time I'm home. Back to work on Friday then I think I will be back here for a week in February, depending on what the CO is like where I'm being posted. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Cheaty McCheats replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Luke, is Frank still tinting? If he is, I reccomend him. Though, not mobile.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.