Jump to content

sutty

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    799
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sutty

  1. Ummmmm.....he is asking about Skylines????? Another idea would be to head out to Willowbank on any T&T night. There's always a few Skylines running good numbers and you'll get a chance to talk to the owners.
  2. Have you heard bad things? I've only heard of good work coming out of there.
  3. Godzilla Motor Sport would be worth a look. Unit1/ 20 Ingleston Rd Tingalpa 4173 (07) 3890 4488 You could also try CNJ Motorsport at Springwood - they do heaps of Rex's - not sure about Skylines. Regards, Phil.
  4. Hey I resemble that remark. I'm not pi55ed tonight and only just turned 40 - that's not old is it??? LOL.
  5. Fair dinkum. Craig did a midnight runner as someone suggested. Craig has fcuked off and has a few people chasing him for money etc apparantly. I know he screwed over a few people big time. If your mate has his skyline there, he might have some prob's getting it back as I have it on good advice that Craig owed the landlord money and is not letting anyone through the doors.
  6. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Best 60ft was a 1.83. I think on the 11.9 it was closer to 1.9 (1.88 I think). I'll have to see if we can get the lowdown on the trickery needed to get the better launch.
  7. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    It ran an 11.9 earlier in the year, but quite a few things have changed since then.
  8. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    I'l try and get something up on the weekend.
  9. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Mate, I'm not interested in putting a cage in, so stuck in the past it'll have to be - in the short to medium term at least.
  10. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Fuel economy is only marginally more than the old XR6T. I get around 400 k's per tank.
  11. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    The GT will probably be quicker off the mark, but you should reel it in with the 200kg or so less weight. The next T&T is not until the 29th. That's a pretty big gap between T&T's so there will be a cast of thousands. I was thinking maybe Wed 3rd Oct??
  12. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    "Cut and shut" on the original. Cut the side, welded on a piece, then opened up the front. There are some minor imperfections, but unless you look real close you wouldn't know.
  13. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Yes...well what can I say....not happy Jan!! Still got to get the dent under the bonnet fixed. We picked up 2psi when we ditched the sh!t and the Plazmaman cooler was added.
  14. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Thanks guys. It's taken a while to get there as the original workshop stuffed me around a fair bit, but I'm very happy with the work done by Paul and Elite Automotive to get the car where it is now - removing most of the *beep* ups by the other mob. A couple of little things to go and the engine bay is done. Thanks Arthur. I'm hoping to make a trip to Sydney later in the year to say g'day as I was unable to make the BVWIII. You're not wrong! It's taken a while to get there and I've got a couple of touch-ups to do to end the original *beep*-ups from the other workshop, but it's certainly looking the goods now - and has the go to match the show without being over the top. Boost peaks at 8psi, so *should* be safe and no more belt slip. Being a centifugal blower, the power comes on relatively easy and is VERY streetable. Through my enquiries about getting a new intake plenum, Elite have come across a fabricator who does excellent work. It's a cut and shut of the original plenum. He's done a magic job. I'll post up some close-ups on the weekend. LMAO. Tell Krystal it's NEVER shiney enough. LOL Too loud IMHO. I'm going to try and minimise it. Not really my cup of tea. Hey Phil. There's no way I'm chasing Jeff. I'm happy with a mid 11 sec street car. No 10's for me - yet. Go Team Neo Nazi!!
  15. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    Vid link working now in post above - doesn't really do it justice though as it's not at full song. I'll get something better over the weekend.
  16. sutty

    Blown Gt-p

    A bit of video on the skidpan - doesn't really do the car justice. I'll get some better video too.
  17. A lot of blokes have been asking about the car so I thought it was about time to post up some pics. These are all pics that have been sent to me by other people. I'll drag the camera out on the weekend and get some more.
  18. You could try these 2 Depulu - Website Here or Race Engineering in Sumner Park
  19. It was done while he waited. I've been running Transmax Z for about a couple of weeks now . All OK so far.
  20. Hey Dave, The motor was built by Herrods.
  21. You should be knocking on the door of a 10. Looks like 04RSD has done a few mods too and set up for the track, so there'll be another quick forum car there. No prob's mate....just let me know when.
  22. Dude, they do multiple days. James (O2STOCK) and myself are booked in for the 23rd also.
  23. On a side note, the V8 goes alright. I get consistent 1.80's in the 2 tonne barge.
  24. Interesting.......the top 4 are all QLD'ers.
  25. Not sure you could read too much into that as there was a skinnier dude in the drivers seat than on previous runs.
×
×
  • Create New...