Jump to content

#2010fgxr6turbo

Banned
  • Posts

    79
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by #2010fgxr6turbo

  1. haha true I know its a bitch driving through the city (I do it each day) but mabye not the city mabye some place iconic.............
  2. Hi every one im trying to get as many cars as possible to do a drive int parlaiment house in brisbane (and also cause kaos) to make the government realise what they should do about the roads up here obviously we will meet up some where and drive the longest slowest route into the city at around lunchtime. pls put your thoughts in I am open to ideas.but it'd certainly look awesome having as many fords in one spot.im gonna try and organise a place to park all our cars for when we get there and hopefully get a radio station on board.
  3. would areyu fit in??? and u gotta have duality by slipknot and also korn
  4. yeah it looks really reasonable but are they built to order or what???
  5. yeah definitly with xplosive on this one macs are good and if u have kids u can claim it on tax thanks to the governments education tax hehe and do it that way but the thing with macs is that no matter how old they are always easy to update software which I might add is completely free and your computer will automatically bring up the update and ask if u wanna install or not. plus alot of other things that happen automatically.
  6. haha my mums an accountant and funding it is my dream job qualified architect minoring in mechanical engineering my future is having the fastest xr50t in aus
  7. im not sure if anyone drives up and down the m1 on the north side but in one weekend heading into town I saw at least 6 cars already pulled over with drivers standing by them waiting to be picked up by ppl because in qld if your doin x amount of k's over speed limit they confiscate your icence automatically and impound your car if a p plater
  8. hey our house has apple computers and they are great we have 2 laptops and one mini mac hard drive one of our laptops are 7 years old has upto date software and runs like a dream and is still very fast. the other laptop is a 13 inch macbook pro wich also runs perfect its only new thou and if you don't want to spend too much I'd insist on the mini mac its only a hard drive and you can hook multiple moniters upto it its hard drive and ram are far superior to any imac and is ultra small and easy to move from moniter to moniter and has everything that the imac has. you've also got the luxury of never getting another virus
  9. Thanks ben hiro just sent me a message and l look forward to discussing my build with him he seems like a real nice guy who knows what he's doing considering his ute has 500+kw's so yeah and the optimism well that's another story and many more beers
  10. yeah they took a further $200 off since I didn't want decals and not sure about rims.
  11. thanks for the advice rip_hsv can't wait to get started Elite auto seems the place to to go
  12. the hard tonnaeu mate that's all im actually getting a custom super slim one real chaep cos I know a man in the composites industry
  13. get an rx50t u wont be disappointed at all and they have all the things u want standard and are less than 40g I ordered mine and paid 37k cause it had a few k's but b4 that I got offered an xr6t for 35k new with those extras in brisbane.
  14. thanks worm and the fg xr6t puts out 270kw stock standard not 240 anyways im being as optimistic as possible
  15. depends on where your from with regards with who to go to (im in brissy) and will be going to mal wood for ordering stuff and putting it in myself but it really depends on what brand u wanna have under your hood aye whether its nizpro, process west, Plazmaman ic's or hdi. and also how much power u want.
  16. my mate works at a car wash place so no worries there can't wait for delivery and the first thing im doing is ssl king springs on rear and sl on front will definitly post pics when I get it aye and im doing all the mods myself (im a mechanic specailising in engine rebuilds so yeah) cheers lavis
  17. Hey every one chose to get the xr50t its better bang for buck and it'll be in black with no decals and have the standard rims although l already have fpv dark argent rims waiting at home ..... it'll also have a hard boot cover with the lip spoiler on it can't wait should be here in October some time I'm getting an auto as well (converted from manual the zf feels sooo good) the only thing I'm disappointed about is the long wait.
  18. yeah that's the the price without trade and l reckon I could get more money than what they offered l went to dealer in the city and they are offering the same car in black for 35k on road but its a car with 4500km on it but in mint condition its also got the dark argent fpv rims so might go for that and im not really interested in built to order cos of the ultra long wait. would you ever sell your car worm its real nice
  19. plan on putting a powerglide in thanks for the advice and where should l go for suspension etc. l live on the outer north side of brisbane but don't mind travelling haha those monster bars look awesome and will look great since I got green
  20. hi every one l just acquired a new ute and was wondering who l could trust in brisbane to work my ute l wanna be in the 700rwkw club if that helps as l've been finding it hard to find a decent workshop. And im fairly flexible with the price its an xr6 turbo.
  21. built in may and green with normal rims and im not trading the patrol anymore so if any one wants a stock Series 3 GU Patrol pm me and we'll sort some thing out. its Burgundy in colour and has alloy rims with new tread and a years rego in brisbane
  22. I'd be interested except I just bought an fg turbo ute for 9500 more than what your asking and I must say im very happy about getting it absolute pleasure to drive especailly with the zf auto
  23. 38500 wow that is real cheap yeah im in queensland and this one also had a hard tonnaeu on it not the stock one could someone have ordered it and not go through with the contract? anyway I think I'll take the deal it just means I'll have a few g's left to mod it. and what is odd about this thread????
  24. its only 39 allround and it isn't a 50th anno but yeah it just didn't sound right so im just assuming they want to get rid of it but I did call other dealers and they said im getting about 46 grand of car for that price and its auto which I've been told is a free option.
×
×
  • Create New...