Jump to content

RIP_HSV

Member
  • Posts

    1,636
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by RIP_HSV

  1. how were the power results on the dyno after you fitted T400 compared to standard figures?
  2. oh yeah my mistake, but he did make 480 or 500 without plenum
  3. that explains why I see it there too!!
  4. have seen that ute APCV at the drags a few times
  5. would be interested in seeing the difference with a 4 inch nizpro setup and 100 cell cat
  6. what exhaust setup was the car running Ratter?
  7. Kent(Dus12) is using standard setup and making 550+ rwkw's, 400+ is where youll start to see benefits of a aftermarket plenum
  8. that grille looks the goods!!
  9. if it did I doubt it would be a noticeable amount, cant tell you 100% but the grille section is big on the xr's,plenty of cars getting around with these aftermarket grilles, havent heard of any problems? I know Expensive Daewoo modified their grille's because they were having engine temp problems in a few earlier models.
  10. ????
  11. I cant see how it would make any difference to how much airflow you get
  12. not sure how to send link, just typed in xr grill and found it straight away
  13. ive seen them for sale on ebay with rubber that covers the front of black grill.
  14. what do the Nitto's retail for? plazmaman, nizpro and process west are all around $1500-$1700, other options are snort performance or jd customs,those plenums are just over $1000
  15. doesnt the flash 2 load tunes quicker too?
  16. I have nizpro gear, have heard plazmaman plenum is a little on the large size and cant produce as much lowdown in the rev range.
  17. Good effort Ross!! spewing I missed out on the day, atleast he can do a 10
  18. what do you class as big power?
  19. I have the full 4 inch exhaust, I like the sound it makes especially at full throttle.
×
×
  • Create New...