Jump to content

KeithTheBricklayer

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KeithTheBricklayer

  1. how can you get back 5k from just working at the cas?!?! you either get taxed bulllk or work a sh*t load!!
  2. air filter?!! LOl your mean intake pretty sure u were saying wen I met u first time at drags you still have the standad filter in it not a K&n
  3. Might be able to on once I got a little more power ahhahahha
  4. shouldnt be to long till im in to see you simon due for a service, diff an trans done, an sum new clutch fluid haha... an also to install injectors fuel pump intercoolr kit an hoping to get a cat/dump soon
  5. wht bout the brown nipples!!
  6. lol im guessing it was kaels in his old car in Bevllvue doing power skids ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah frosty boy an kaels old car same colour an kaels lives there hahaahah ohhh how funn an eff you brenden :( hahaha
  7. take me for a drive... ill even sit on your lap!!!
  8. ahahaha im jus waiting for dean to give you sh*t now
  9. I think we need some more pics of you cars
  10. I know when I was looking for a ute before I bought my tornado I would have deffently got this in a heart beat!!! perfect colour.. highiest quality parts on it an im a assuming tuned by a very good tuner too? an also manual as I would be looking for too! so good luck with your sale an im actualy certain you'd get more hey but I guess buyers cant justify it though
  11. so embarasing.. seen a guy about 21 driving a Force 8 few weeks back with a Otis an a another sticker on his little windows on the rear passanger bits haha so embarasing.. an for a car liek that to! show some respect!
  12. and a skin sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL at your comment to steve
  13. simmons wth red lip around look sheiitt.. an ba f6wheels are for the sickest kunts *looks around*
  14. I only said it because you'd think it was cute brenden
  15. as it says on Pornhub.com... It Makes your Dick bigger an your pussy wet
  16. haha yeeh was also thinking that prtyy funn.. yeh u were right I went form a piss an What do you know? Ohh my! aww aparantly Adrian may be selling "luke" guy who smashed in typhoon in al cruise his ute as is that's if his loans aproved kinda good for luke ifhe gets, but I want his exhsaust :( fml haha
  17. LOL at the rank reverse light on the first ba's! an Spoiler man? wdf! other then that.. I have a bonner but again I just woke up... Awkward
  18. LOl are you serious steve! im sure rain wont be on the inside of the glas?~!? hahahahaah
  19. yeh im pretty keen on these rims!!! but cbf getting from states haha
  20. went to the panel beaters there going to get me a new thing for rear an going to get me a price for spraying platics also.. haha yeeh I might get it ai steve.. because I red up tht the BfII have diffrent suspension an wouldnt fit my car =/ dean your selling your ute?!?! hmm I may be intrested in exshaust also adrian! just waiting for my tax check still though...
  21. neeeds to be lowerd an I think the silver wheels like the dark argents would look a bit better! on it also! but personal opinion..but nice ute mate best colour
  22. yeh I know what you mean.. I scrap on things now wit the car being stock height at front.. suked driving a diffrent car all week then getting in the ute an not being used to how low it is an drive in to kurbs =/
  23. how hard is I to swap? could have mine hehe an im keen on sway bar an shocks an front springs.. an the front springs what are they? ssl?
  24. I WANT ALL THE SUSPENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!! An as you say Bf2 blisten shocks.. they would fit on a bf series 1 obviously?!/
×
×
  • Create New...