Jump to content

KeithTheBricklayer

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KeithTheBricklayer

  1. weathers to good to pass the beach up so I aint comming haha! sorry boys
  2. Where do you live? an probly because u dnt have custom plates.. onyl way to spot ya is your wheels!
  3. wont get enough parks for every 1 at scabs... an hillaries more food ect.. ann more car parks if u park more towards the boat ramp sides were matt an brenden an me met a few cruises ago..
  4. Expensive Daewoo charity cruise haha?
  5. I know the guy who owns the black tornado with walkinshore bonnet.. haha he goes on the Expensive Daewoo cruises! no ford ones! ann im actualy being serius!
  6. why scared of girls? FRIDGIT BRENDEN BAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Gives me an excuse to wash the ute, been sitting in the shed for almost a month =/ haha well I got a spare seat in my ute but argh 5,10 :o hollyy shiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeek! I got a missus now :( faail
  8. I drove past mundaring then had to get a tow truck back :( 350 bucks later :(
  9. also spotted that super pursit few times, old man drives it an has super man stickers on it.. stupid
  10. Be keen MONDAY HAHAHA :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunday= Recovering still an beeaccch !!! Im going to Melbourne, Maritus if that's how u spell it? An Singapore an malaysia an see what else comes up :D ahahha
  11. Bills man! got property to look after an got places to go next year so need lot of savings for the flights an such hahaa happy days! but should have car done mid next year if not earlyer? no rush only done 10,000km since ive had
  12. I might actualy come... ill be the only stocker now days :(
  13. yeh must of been hepburn because I take hepburn then alexander then gnangara.. so must of been haha
  14. also spotted that white Fg f6 in Joondalup little while back! pretty sure I spoted is it Warchild with the "agent" number plates on Ummm think gnangara Rd? if I can rember right.. an keep spotting a Black bf tornado on wanneroo rd near warrick... with smb exshaust.. spotted few times...
  15. yeh I was 17 with fpv an no driving history, on p plates, an mines like 2.6k with like 700 excess with me as only driver thought just car??
  16. that's actualy bigest LOL! my facebook pic now hahahah
  17. oh that's right u knwo where I live haha.. awkward
  18. Umm maybe dnt put a sticker on it? sticker on car rank!. your like almost 30 geez only p platers do that rank sh*t.. only sticker I'd have is the tuner of the cars, an triple j haha
×
×
  • Create New...