Everything posted by kaniSS
-
2011 Fg Xr6T Mk1 Or Mk2?
MK2 looks like it's got cross eyes... heheheh...
- XR6 Turbo Fuel Consumption: Real-World Economy Figures
-
Ex: Fg Run Out Pricing?
You know your right, Ive been reading up on the news in relation to whats happening in 2010, and its all Engine related discussion....my mistake... I paid $44300 drive away. With Leather, which was 2.1k extra. so in reality without leather 42k....I was happy with that.. Looks like the prices dont come down at all....
-
Ex: Fg Run Out Pricing?
Hi Gents, Just want to know what would one expect to pay for a run out FG XR6T when the MKII comes out in 2010?? What processes do dealers take? for example when do they start dropping the prices to sell existing stock in preparation for the new ones? And from the BA/BF purchasing experience some of you have, how much do they drop the prices by to get rid of the stock? (I know pricing is somewhere between 40-55k currently from what I have seen) I have a silhouette FG xr6t currently on order only 6 weeks left before I take delivery the Mrs and I bit the bullet and ordered one... but to be honest I just couldnt wait for the runout pricing to come into effect......I want to know how much money I could of saved...lol not that I care, cause I love my car to bits but I would like to know Cheers....
-
Fleet Pricing
Am I the only one that thinks they are just way to over priced?? I mean come on 50k for a new FG...jeesus what are they on? They will cost 35k in 1 years time....And im hearing that there going to put up the prices due to lack of sales wtf?
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Gee you guys have sold me on the semi-auto, im absolutely loving this.....definately going to give it a test run.
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Can you keep the semi-auto in the gear you want untill you decide to change it?? say if I want to redline the sh*t out of everygear before I decide to go up to the next gear will it allow or does it do it automatically at a certain rev range overriding your decision to change up??? So you keep it in drive then knock it into the + & - and its just up to change a gear and down to take it down a gear?? What if im in 6th and I knock it back down twice to 4th hypothetically as I floor it??? will it let me do this?
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Nice, thanks guys...some great info there which has helped a lot...I think I will take the auto for a spin and see how it fares up with a manual...
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Ive been hearing this a lot from everyone go auto, go auto. It has been sort of creeping up on me to actually make the plunge and buy an auto one. There are pleanty for sale out there...When you guys say auto are you talking about this semi auto box? or a full auto without the sport shift??
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Thanks for the reply guys it has helped a lot. The Mrs and I have settled with a new FG Turbo. Black in colour, manual and Black leather. Will be purchased in 2 months time....even when the MKII comes out this combo of black, black leather and manual should hold its value....and Im hoping a price drop may happen in 2 months....lets see what happens... Ive been looking furiously and there nothing decent on the market...lol all semi auto's.....
-
Need Help In Making My Xr6t Purchase.
Hi All, New Here.... Ive been doing a bit of reading here as im new and finally set my mind on a 2007+ BF MkII XR6T at the end of this month or early next month. The only problem is I can't find anything on the market to suit my need right now and If I cant find anything now what are the chances of finding something in 1-2 month time......I want a decent colour, Black, Ego, etc under 40,000k's, manual, leather, sunroof...( I know its a hard situation im in and I have no hope finding it to be honest) Looks like I'll have to end up forking almost 30-32k for a 07 model if I can find one later on that's suits what I want, when the FG is only another 5-7k more (privately)..it seems like I should give up on finding a decent BF MKII... Anyway I wanted to know if the FG would be a better purchase for the extra 5-7k for my situation, if any of you guys where in my position??? The reason im asking everyone this is because, Im getting the impression that the FB is just another BA model that will be updated to something even better. Ive noticed that you guys are saying not to get the models before 06/2006, as they have better engines after 06/06, you guys recon the same thing will happen with the FG??? or should just go with the FG over the BF MkII?? Theres pleanty of range to suit my need and im sure prices may drop a little bit more by the end of the month or 2 months time...I guess what im trying to say is, is the FG exactly the same as the MkII BF?? Cheers for the help in advance...
- XR6 Turbo Insurance: Premiums, Insurers & Advice
-
New Members: Introduce Yourself
My mistake..07/08 BF.. got it...
-
New Members: Introduce Yourself
Hi All, Just joined the forum and absolutely love it.... Im about to purchase my first XR6 Turbo in a months time and really bloody excited. Finally I convinced the Mrs to get rid of the Focus and buy something with more grunt. I love the BA MKII shape and style so we are going to pick up a 07,08 model BA. Some great info on here, Ive alread spent an extra 5-10k in my mind on top of the purchase price thanks to you guys...l .. Anyway great site once again, Cheers.. KaniSS