Jump to content

IBTZNU

Member
  • Posts

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IBTZNU

  1. Happy Birthday IBTZNU!

  2. intrested
  3. Happy Birthday IBTZNU!

  4. Does any1 know wot the wires on the stock amp are, like wot colour is for which spearker L R and so on??? Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!1
  5. any ideas? Do I have to take it some where or can I do it my self?
  6. big turbo!!! Tuff

  7. IBTZNU

    twin pipes

    that looks tuff mate!!!!
  8. Thanks guys!!!!!!
  9. What do I do to make my car dose?? I have an FORD FG XR6 TURBO Thanks
  10. Dont know what to get first a BOV or a boost controller, to make my car dose????

  11. Where could I find the standard Amp in my Fg xr6T??
  12. so on what date is it gonna be?? So its going to start from calder fwy then to dandy???
  13. Also how did install the subs, how did you open the CD player??
  14. nice ride man!!!! Do you have a pic of the boost gauge? Bc I am looking to put one is mine. And how much did the Starter button set u back??
  15. IBTZNU

    New Members Thread

    also how do I add a pic on the side here??
  16. IBTZNU

    New Members Thread

    hi guys just bought my XR6 Turbo, wot do think is the best thing to do to it?? power wise??
  17. hi guys, I got an Fg XR6 turbo wot is better to have installed a BOV or a Flutter? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...