Jump to content

baf6

Member
  • Posts

    139
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by baf6

  1. Im 23, licenced metal fabicator/erector. I build sheds, anything from little domestics to industrial and kit homes Brad.
  2. well its pretty agressive but I dont know what to compare it to yea I want the option 3 but im still paying for this exceedy clutch cant really afford another one im pissed cause ive paid for power cruise that's on in 2 weeks had plans to get at least 300 rwkw by then but now I dont have a clutch to handle the power I got.
  3. I haven't even had a chance to give the new clutch a hard time gave it a bit off the light for the first time on friday nights cruise in brizzy and it just slipped, I didnt want an exceedy this time but they assured me it was good and they would do it cheap, but wat I wanna know is do I have a leg to stand on to get money back or something or will they just say too bad, originaly they told me the clutch could handle 500hp could it have anything to do with the fly wheel considering the last 2 clutch had already slipped on it im not sure if it got machined or not I know they did after the first 1
  4. all 3 have been exceedy hd cussion buttons, the standard 1 didnt last 5 minutes after I had a tune
  5. ok so I have been through 3 clutchs I the past year only doing about 20,000ks, it been an absolute nightmare not 1 of them have worked properly the one in it now is only been in for 2 months and its slipping already all 3 have been exceedy hd cussion buttons, what would cause this and should I get warrenty on it?
  6. was a fun night, did any one get a count of how many of us there was?
  7. cant wait for this the ruote looks good. hope my rotors turn up tomoz and I get a chance to put them on
  8. your mums so fat, she had to upgrade the suspension in one side of her car
  9. tie
  10. na brizzy north side so it should just take a couple days from there though, right?
  11. ok cool how good are elite are they worth the extra drive?
  12. hi im needing a tune soon as im getting injectors and a cooler I currently have a RDP flash tuner but I hate havin to go all the way to redcliff for a tune can anyone recomend power torque from experience as thier a bit closer and will they work with the RDP flash tuner? And I have already searched the topics on this, it all seemed to be about elite and southside shops Thanks, Brad.
  13. hey guys thinking bout buyin one of these, how long did it take to be at your door I need it befor power cruise
  14. I was askin myself the same question about a new 07 BF or a BA F6 with 25000ks for the same $$ went the f6 and dont regret it, resale is heaps better and if your planning to mod it warrenty is void anyway (in most cases)
  15. puppet
  16. it was tuned at RDP in redcliff
  17. baf6

    Brembo Packages

    haha that's funny for the posers bet ya see em on na xr6 first
  18. blade
  19. I went new falkrum springs using the old shock and it was pretty sh*t so went back and got koni adjustables its great now but took ages to sort out all the axel tramp problems. shop around I got springs and shocks fitted cheaper than some of the quotes I got to reset the old ones
  20. im guessing tuddles is ace's dog
  21. does that have to be done at ford or can a tuner do that too?
  22. it doesnt seem to be anything like that it runs fine its got a custum tune and the whole exhust is only 6 mths old its not stalling the engine light comes on and just shuts the engine off doent do it all the time it hasn't happened for ages cause I know wat cause it so I dont do it but yeah only happens in 5th when I take my foot off the exelerater and roll out like with no clutch or brake
  23. hi all, got a small problem, when im gettin up it for a bit then back off the engine shuts down, if I pull over turn the key off and back on again it works fine again seems to only happen if I am in 5th, back off quick and roll out, if I brake, gear down or rollout in 6th it doesnt do it anyone else had this, is it a normal "safety" thing or something?
  24. links not working for me but I've heard it all befor ive always been a Expensive Daewoo fan but couldnt go past the F6/XR6T
  25. looks like this will be pretty big im gonna need new brake rotors if were goin over the twisties, can anyone recomend some decent ones that are well priced?
×
×
  • Create New...