Jump to content

ridingtom

Member
  • Posts

    75
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ridingtom

  1. I sprayed my 17's. just sold them though
  2. ohh is that a 97 rolla? me and my mate have been taking to the dirts roads in one of them pretty hard lately! love the colour of the phoon aswell
  3. I'm clearing $550 a week as qualified full time bicycle mechanic which should go up abit soon cause I've just started at new shops. 38 hour week which is usually around 35 hour week because we usually leave early to ride. only 18 though and all my money goes towards toys.
  4. white wheels, keen to see how they turn out
  5. thanks mate, seems pretty good. on the thread topic, car looks sweet lowered now and will look better when it settles!
  6. Wheres he based? how much he charge to roll rear guards?
  7. no badges! looks clean
  8. did you have any problems when you got guards rolled? like paint cracking ect?
  9. I've got mine lowered front and rear, sits about same at back as yours but my leafs still have alittle bend in them. had 2" blocks to put in aswell but shock mount does'nt clear 17" stock wheels. Waiting on my 19's now so can put blocks in.
  10. looks good mate, can't wait to get my ute tuckin
  11. yeah I was looking into getting a turbo exemption but you need to have a current rego'd car so I would have had to have buy one then apply for it. cant wait to get some black 19's on it.
  12. Engine: non turbo xr6 Exhaust: pacemaker extractors, magnaflow cat, 2 1/2 all way through Suspension: lowered front springs, reset leafs rear Wheels: stock 17" ba MKii * for sale if anyones interested* Modifications: exhaust, lowering, 5% window tint, car audio 19" FG wheels painted black or similar to come and lower more. Stereo Audio / Visual: alphine 6.5" dvd player, JL 6" splits front, JL 6X9 rear, cadence 5 channel amp, kicker flat sub. Estimated Power: not enough, crap P plate rules and no turbo's and a pic of my old ride before the xr6
  13. on commercial vechicle in nsw front passenger windows have to be 35%, back and rear side in vans ect theres no restriction unless theres passengers in rear. I had 5% all round in my old van and now have 5% passenger windows and rear window in my xr6. in makes radio reception abit worse as antenna is built into window that's bout all. cant see much at night though.
  14. there was a xr6 with 22's on rear 20's front on carsales awhile ago, don't like different sized wheels personally
  15. can just get a fuel cell custom made to fit in-between chasis rails like most 4 links
  16. only seen 4 links in decent bagged minitrucks so they can lay out better. could'nt you make it independent like Expensive Daewoo utes?
  17. looks awsome mate. Get ya new wheels so you can sell me yours
  18. I've decided to get some 19's or 20's then put the blocks in. how much does the shock mount clear the wheel by with 19's? havent had any problems?
  19. pm'd you beauies
  20. yeah I thought it would be bigger wheels. then the car will still sit around same height. went to look at a set of fpv wheels last night but he didnt tell me they were off a burntout car and tried to tell me where they had obviously hit a gutter with pace was just gutter rash.
  21. I've had my rear leafs reset and new springs in front but still wanted it lower. tried 2" lowering blocks but shock mount hit wheels which I later found out on forum they can't clear the stock 17" wheels. whats the next easyiest option to lower it more?
  22. here's my xr with rims sprayed one arvo
  23. so it looks like it is the clutch causeing the problem as when I get the right revs it will change no worries. we bled the clutch and as you pump the pedal the fluid goes up and down with it which I've heard isn't a good thing. whats the best option to get this fixed and where around sydney?
  24. hey I have a 05 ba xr6 non turbo ute and in the last week its been going into all the gears fine no crunching but won't come out of 3rd, 4th and 5th. It gets this hard lock feeling when you try to change out of of the 3 gears and you had to wobble gear around and pull it out gently. I have just bled the clutch and put new diff oil in to see if that helps it but no change. it doesnt crunch any of the gears and engages just won't come out of the gears with ease. any ideas?
  25. its a non turbo. whats a good system to look for and whats a rough price for it?
×
×
  • Create New...