Jump to content

Christoph Clark

Member
  • Posts

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Christoph Clark

  1. Should get those numbers too easy! Good luck with it!
  2. Cheers Buddy, I'll scope it out.
  3. BAHAHAHA The Telstar Dude Is THE MAN!
  4. Just rang SA Suspension and they quoted me $1300 bucks! 650 for the springs fitted and then 650 for 4 short shocks fitted. Don't know how that guy scored the $550 deal (must have not included the shocks?)
  5. Also with the front bar, Where is the best place to source one? I have found one on ebay (unpainted) for around $350. But it is interstate and will cost around $250 to get it sent to the Riverland (where it will be painted and fitted by a family member). What else do I need in regards to lights, grill, wiring etc, and where can I source these from? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Cheers Dude, Been reading the forum a fair bit and that's pretty much what I want to do. Was thinking of getting the 18's from wheelworx? What about sl kingsprings? where is the best place to get these fitted? will it make the handling sh*t/rough? The car has a camber kit installed, will this affect things?
  7. Looks Like Yank To Me! In saying that though, I'd have either!
  8. Hey Guys, In your honest opinion, along with black mags, what do you guys think about putting on a typhoon front bar (in yellow and black)? I reckon it would look alright, not too try-hard?
  9. Had it tuned by Con from CV performance before I left Sydney. Probably a stupid question but what is AFR? Cost me $200 for the tune, tuned it to 300.8 rwkw at 12psi. What rims you got on yours dude? Im in the market for some black 18's.
  10. Bought my T from Sydney last weekend. Rapid 05 mk11 manual 301 rwkillawasps. Extremely happy with it. One previous owner 80k on the clock. Only trouble I had was taking it through regency, had to remove the tint, shattered!
  11. Nice Note Buddy! What brand is it and who fitted it for you?
  12. Time to make a change bro!
  13. I crashed my WRX So now I'm buying a T!
  14. Who you with dude? What are they sluggin ya? You would have to have a better history than me?
  15. I ended up trying 18 different companies, and only 5 would cover me! Some didn't like the mods, but most not surprisingly took one look at my driving record and laughed at me. The five who would cover me were: SGIC - $1092 with a $2000 excess H2P - $1517 with a $1500 excess Suncorp - $824 with a $1850 excess Just Car - $898 with a $3000 excess and AAMI - $828 with a $950 excess Cheers to AAMI!
  16. Hey Guys, I'm finding it tough to get insurance. I have a pretty poor history (wrote-off wrx Sep 2008, 3 month suspension of licence due to demerit points Jan 2007), and Im 26. Any ideas? (Apart from the bleeding obvious of calming down on the roads, lol) Cheers.
  17. I'm picking up my 05 Rapid T from Sydney on the 5th of Dec. So looks like I'll have to wait until the next one.
  18. Cheers Lads, I used to have a rex, Im 26 but I still had to pay through the nose with Aami. Hopefully the Falcon is a little cheaper.
  19. Thanks Menis Just a quick question guys, Where is the best place to insure one of these puppies? How much did it end up costing ya? (Premium/Excess). Christoph.
  20. Cool Cheers Guys I'll check em out. Hoping to get a manual? How was the cruise last night? I was thinking about looking at The Nut's Rapid 04 for sale (on this forum)? It is in Townsville though and would cost me $800 to truck it back to Adelaide, would it be worth it you reckon?
  21. Sounds like there were a few numbers? Can't wait to get my T so I can join in!
  22. Hi Guys, My first post, been reading the forum for a while now, thought I'd join in on the fun. On the look out for my first T around the $25k mark, hope to find one soon. Any help from you guys would be much appreciated. Cheers, Christoph.
×
×
  • Create New...