Jump to content

Samster

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About Samster

  • Birthday 15/06/1972

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    BrisVegas
  1. Happy Birthday Samster!

  2. Samster

    New Members Thread

    had a squiz @ your link...very bloody niiiice!!!
  3. Samster

    New Members Thread

    Newbie here....just working out how to find my way round the forums if anyone can send me a link on how to create a gallery..... I would appreciate it cheers Sam Terry Turbo Ghia Girl!!!
  4. hey all just wanted to jump on and say thx for a gr8 day yesterday.Cam and I are real chuffed to have met such an entertaining crew... cheers to Trent and Shaz ....top effort your organisation is noticed and appreciated Keep us in the loop we would love to join u again Cheers Sam Thanx for the tips Shaz...my mafia wheels.....Hehehe
  5. hey I see u r new 2...do u know how to upload pics?

  6. Samster

    DC

    real nice ride.....
×
×
  • Create New...