Jump to content

Menis1

Member
  • Posts

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Menis1

  1. Nice one Jet give as good as ya take I say ..
  2. 1/ fcfed 2/ bloosted 3/ Mista BA 4/ GUN 5/ Menace in the new Conquer 6/ RSK 7/ Jet 8/ BOSCO THE GREAT 9/ MR PSI Bloosted you dont need to add me twice ...lol ..
  3. Hey MISTA_BA that's my old name Paul B now I use Menis1 and im from Morphett Vale . If ya wanna go for a spin sometime just let me know. We'll prob catch up on the 15th if we both rockup ..
  4. Holy Sh#t a cruise in a newly edited car .. I couldnt of done that it took me a day or 2 to get used to the power . 1/ fcfed 2/ bloosted 3/ Mista BA 4/ GUN 5/ Menace in the new Conquer .
  5. Maybe if ya lucky I'll give ya a drive of the Menace next cruze Bloostie she's got up to a 6000rpm stallie in her .... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Manual ..Siiik ...
  6. Hey st3lthxr6t some of us south aussie boys are joined up with www.fordfans.forumarena.com every now and then there are cruze's posted on there .. Hopfully you'll be able to keep your licence this time ...
×
×
  • Create New...