Jump to content

Menis1

Member
  • Posts

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Menis1

  1. I think you'll find it a little hard to get past 280 without doing somthing with your cat .. and to get to that 300 mark you will proberly have to do your actuator aswell
  2. Looks good Christoph
  3. Yep buy a Corolla Try doing an advanced driving course, or just keep the foot to the floor stuff to track days and you should be right Your gonna get stung big time for insurace with a driving record like that.
  4. I will be in Melbourne on the 29th so I'll have to give this one a miss ..... Have fun boys hope the weather is good for ya all ..
  5. To Bloosted and Toxic congrats on posting some great numbers over 400kw at the KPM dyno day Some good numbers for unopened engines The look on Shiftys face was pricelees 2 ... Next run over to Heathcote im sure you both will run 10's this time ..... SiiiiiiK ..
  6. Another one before christmas would be good ..
  7. Just Cars is where I got my insurance 1500 prem 400 excess or 600 prem 1500 excess and I took the latter one But I'm over 30 and no one under 30 is aloud to drive it without me in the car ..
  8. Menis1

    Runs Rough

    Coil packs ... If you change ya plugs and same thing happens I'd say coil packs my Ba did the same sort of thing .
  9. Sorry the lead pack lost you guys I thought I was the last car and didnt see anyone get caught at the lights or we would of waited I had a UHF and stuck myself at the back so if the front got away I would of known what way to turn ... So blame me for not opening the eyes in the back of my head enough ... Good to hear ya had a good little cruise of ya own though ...
  10. If you buy it or another car interstate it's always good to fly over there and drive the sucker back ya self ... No transport damage and at least you get to test drive it first before handing over the cash ... And if you must go a manual then make sure ya get a T56 as the one I had I couldnt break that sucker and I gave it a real hard time. .
  11. Yeah I know maybe have to carry the shot gun in the boot
  12. Ohhhh you been checkin me out Bloostie ya dirty bugga ...
  13. Welcome champ . Depending on what side of the city your on it might be worth having a look at Wayne Phillis on beach road as I know there's about 3 down there at the moment .. Menace BA MKII , Octane BF MKII and a White one not sure what model though ..
  14. And what exactly are you wanting to stroke Marco ? Not your pecker im hoping How long does it take to get to Ingal Farm from the city, can anyone tell me ?
  15. Make sure ya phone is turned on Bloostie as I may need directions .. Ingle Farm ..lol sounds like its on the other side of town .......Oh wait it is ....hehe " DOH "
  16. Ahh she's all cool mate I was only pullin ya leg me self but one of the elders has step in and said NO FIGHTING ....
  17. I wont get mugged out there will I .... yeah she's cool im sure ill be able to find it with a phone call to Jet or Bloosted ...
  18. Dam I thought I was gonna have fun with buffy for a while ... oh well maybe next time ...
  19. Ingle farm Where the hell is that ? I must get out of the southern suburbs more I think ..
  20. Hope all goes well FCDFED and if ya can get 15lb running though her you should make more power than Jet ...
  21. Yeah this is true but nothing smells like a car without one either ...
  22. Ohhh if you do that you might get a new nickname .... Froggy ... Ford's new green looks better imo ..! And you had to upgrade the fuel system to get past 250rw's ? I must have been lucky with my last 2 b series cars as ive got close to 300 without changing much other than injectors .
  23. Hey Jet its been a few days and no BAN .... Whats happin you going soft now there's a new member of the family ..
  24. And what happend couldnt you catch him ...? :smashedtooth: Spotted your car a Bruces dyno day FCDFED, I must admit the paint job looks alot better when you see the car in the flesh .. Top stuff champ at least its alot different than everyone else's ..
  25. I seen this car while I was there last week and looked awsome champ them brakes with the slotted rotors just made it look better . :banghead: Congrats with making it into the 300 club ..
×
×
  • Create New...