Jump to content

mbjunior99

Member
  • Posts

    4,359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mbjunior99

  1. pub
  2. awesome
  3. games
  4. male
  5. plane
  6. rain
  7. darth
  8. office
  9. Not bad. Keep the suggestions coming
  10. Thanks for the opinions / info guys. While I'm quite happy with the look of the dark agents, like I said, I'm looking to run some fatter rubber so that means new rims. Can anyone suggest a set that look similar but fit over the brembo setup?
  11. I quite like the dark agents, just that I want to run fatter rubber. According to the guy at tempe tyres, they do fit with a small spacer.
  12. Any particular reason or just personal preference?
  13. Awesome, thanks for that. Now it's time to decide
  14. I've been thinking about getting a new set of wheels for the phoon but want to get some idea of what they will look like. Anyone able to put these wheels onto the picture of my car? Wheels
  15. beer
  16. shovel
  17. town
  18. holiday
  19. pole
  20. kent
  21. sir
  22. bike
  23. chocolate
  24. stone
  25. fantastic
×
×
  • Create New...