Jump to content

aniken

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,316
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aniken

  1. Why would you want to have the maximum number of posts on every page? Its bad enough trawling through the 'normal' number to find the one you read last, let alone the maximum number.
  2. numberplate
  3. loud
  4. once
  5. Is it just me, or does this guy look like a younger version of Cro? Certainly act very similar...
  6. Well, it all started with the person responsible for this whole thread. Secret meetings in local scout halls, a steady supply of whiskey, lube and farm animals. Only criteria for membership was a mercury silver ford (or very special favours to club members). I thought the club had closed down, but I guess not, if tab and goats feature in the same story..
  7. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Just look at his new car
  8. Goat? No, sorry, but the thought both fascinates and repulses me. I thought only people with grey cars were 'into' animals...
  9. I wouldn't believe a thing tab says Never trust a man who still can't get a good night's sleep without a blankie.
  10. 35! (and I didn't include rental income, coz its not from my job and it would also put me into immediate ban territory)
  11. aniken

    Anti-hoff

    Did someone say Hoff? (and the real explanation for my return is revealed)
  12. stick
  13. second
  14. Speaking of which, where is the original forum Grandpa (aka the hobbit, aka the gimp, aka Ken)?
  15. business
  16. Holy crap, 21,000 posts from tab. I have been away a looong time. All quality too I bet. (note: that last sentence was written in 10 point sarcasm font).
  17. joke
  18. And red suggests a handsome, virile young man with an enormous, ah, well, you know.
  19. Still got it, and its still going strong Out of warranty in September, so we'll see what the future brings.
  20. I thought he came back. Or did he throw another hissy fit and retire again (like some kind of modern day communist Dame Nellie Melba)
  21. All good. Keeping one step ahead of all those stalkers out there.
  22. Hmm, that would suggest a Ghia with a turbo? (and, let me guess, optional walking frame holder)
  23. Howdy y'all.
  24. Is that a new car tab?
  25. btw, I didn't type *beep*, it just happened..
×
×
  • Create New...