Jump to content

Ras351

Member
  • Posts

    219
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ras351

  1. Happy Birthday Ras351!

  2. sh*t this section was dead for ages and I go away for a month to the U.S and all of a sudden there is a 20 car cruise happening! I liked your call Rhino that since I sold my XR6T I am now only half a Ryan haha!! Congrats on the new job man, that's awesome! Looking at all these photos makes me want another T! If I didnt have something on down the coast I could have tagged along in my old ute but hopefully I can make the next one.
  3. Haha yeah Bec wasn't too happy when she saw that part of the ad! Exposing her sh*t driving skills!
  4. Process West site http://www.processwest.com.au/website/prod_xr6t/pw_product_fordxr66.html Pics of it on my car http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11334483
  5. Haha I knew that would get a nice bite HAHA!! Dunno what I will replace it with, like I was saying the other day, going to be sensible and put most of it on the house but I wouldnt mind getting another Motocross bike. Once I bring the XT up I may end up doing stuff to it again. I pretty much stopped spending money on the XT once I bought the turbz. A 408 would be a nice freshen up! But with it would go a host of other things like diff / gearbox / brakes and probably even suspension upgrades so yeah where do you stop lol. Mitch I am just going to sell the car 'as is' and not f*ck around pulling things off. Not worth my time really. It would be a shame turning back to stock because stock is boring!
  6. Selling my car boys. If you want a BF that can beat Rhino's FG off the lights near Hexham Maccas then check out the Classifieds section HAHA. I think I will cry if someone actually drives that out of my driveway :'(
  7. Should go for a burn this Saturday I reckon. Even if its just into the foreshore and around town or something.
  8. Quadie my intake is a Process West one. Didn't need to relocate the battery as it runs under the battery tray. The pod filter sits behind the drivers side foglight. If you go to his website you will see it there in detail, I also have some pics loaded in the Process West section about the stage 3 intercooler if you want to go for a search in there Edit: Here is the link to the thread http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/50550-stage-3-stand-alone-kit/page__st__54
  9. I reckon my valve springs are pretty farked now too Ryan. Where did you get yours from and how much? I might get a set so I can sell a car without it having any issues. I should take you for a ride in mine to confirm if it is valve springs or something else like a blocked cat or something...
  10. Yeah I've got sh*tloads going on through August but will be keen come September (if I still have my car haha) but if I've sold my Turbo by then I will probably bring my XT Falcon ute along. You boys will just have to wait for me everywhere haha!
  11. Awesome thanks heaps Troy! We should definitely get a cruise happening soon hey. I want to do the putty road one day but would just be happy to go down to the foreshore and eat a pie with peas at Harry's haha. BBQ sounds good bro! Celebrate getting into the new pad. Can't wait till we get something sorted, I've been to about 637284959211 house inspections lately and actually got to building inspection stage on one but it had too many issues to go through with the sale. Hassle!
  12. Yeah man I'm in the same boat aye. Been trying to buy a place for a few months but haven't found something we are ready to put the dough on yet and I'm getting the urge to do a few things to my car too. Valve springs, zorst, actuator and tune
  13. Well talking to the couple of dealers (in Newcastle and Nowra) I have been to asking about these and also the FPV guys at the Sydney Motor Show last year, they have ALL said you can option Brembos. It isn't on the FPV website, but you can get them as far as they were all concerned...
  14. ^^^^ I lol'd at that too! Gross...
  15. My 78 year old Nan has one, black with cream leather interior (sheepskin seatcovers and all). Its got 19's too. She has had one since 2008 and it has approx 2500kms on it because she is scared to "make it hit turbo" and only drives it on sunny days on an outing. Oh yeah and she has false teeth. This is all 100% true. Cars for the modern young pimps for sure!
  16. The most embarrasing stat is that the Expensive Daewoo Cruze now outsells Falcon. I think public perception is the issue along with $1.50 a litre fuel costs. There are way too many A-B commuters who couldn't give a f*ck about Aussie engineering nous and go and buy a bland white or silver Toyota. Then the 'Euro' snobs who trash talk aussie cars every chance they get but quietly dismiss or overlook their own cars faults. It also doesn't help when Ford US won't recognise and back the product and allow it to be the global RWD platform. Gives me the sh*ts!
  17. I realised I broke something at the drags the other night. My throttle pedal is all bent now cause I was mashing it too hard! Gonna have to straighten it out again lol!
  18. Haha you bastard!
  19. Yeah man it was so much fun hey haha! Drive home was a bit of a punish, had the air con set to fricken freezing Mr. Bigglesworth to keep me awake. Today at work on the other hand...so ruined! I've been trolling around these forums since about 7am. Punching out the odd spreadsheet or two in the background.
  20. Yeah I ran a best time on my fourth and final run of 12.754 @ 110.47MPH I had an awesome(!) time, first time I've taken it to the track in 3 years of ownership. Might have to start adding more power (and better brakes) and come have another go haha
  21. Yeah I'm still relatively keen on this for next week. Just gotta get a helmet from somewhere...my old Motocross helmet is down south at my parents place. Should be able to get something happening within a week
  22. Yeah getting lapped on average once every 13.3mins on a 6.2km track is a fair way off the pace lol
  23. Hey Shaun all my mods are in my sig below. I haven't touched it in 2 years mods wise, still goes pretty well! Rhino my brother was laughing so hard when we were doing those BOV wars haha. It was so awesome running into you guys again, we just hung around the foreshore for ages, walking up and down it etc. Couldn't believe it when we saw you guys come around the corner! I'll see what I can do for tyres for you this morning.
  24. Yeah mate I reckon I'll be keen on that aye. I'll PM you my number cause my internet at home isn't working at the moment so let me know if its on. Doing a quick sneaky check of the forums whilst at work now haha!
  25. You threw down the smoke bomb pretty early mate! I came back from swim #2 and you had already shot through. We left soon after and had a pretty fun run back to Singleton. Benny showed me what the FG's can do and I was getting plenty of taps on the hand to 'slow down' and 'don't kill us please' on the way out of the lake lol. Had to rein it in and watch Benny fly past! Good stuff!
×
×
  • Create New...