Jump to content

Mitch

Member
  • Posts

    1,193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mitch

  1. Im glad everyone here got to witness the end of a friendship. won't be talkin to ya soon ay dude
  2. Dam it Bitches. Started ute up today and one of my turbo/manifold bolts have come loose again. Not exactly sure where but ill throw it up on some stands and hopefully I can find and tighten them myself. :icon8:
  3. Not tomight matthew, just got home from hervey bay and I am rooted. Have a goodie
  4. Im still waiting for some drunkin phone call returns..... Got some good news though, Found out that I'm going to hervey bay tomorrow for footy now not next weekend, so that's good for my cruise aspect but dirty as I have a 3hour drive each way to run around a field....
  5. yeah if I do a drive buy I'll swing in for ya
  6. all I can say is doesn't it look terible not lowerd
  7. wow brandonn makin the move
  8. This cant be good for that obsession brandon....
  9. The sausage fest sleepover would be totally worth it though...
  10. thought so.......
  11. Atleast I breath(e) air
  12. welcome back, did ya use the full box of tissues this time?
  13. Jamies gettin jelous that Matts stickin up for me and not him I think. Trent off crying on his bean bag as we speak. And from the beginning I said I'm a 50/50 anyway so u can all leave me alone.......
  14. "you are honestly the worst siger I have ever heard in my life" "Thankyou" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  15. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH that x-factor one is hilarious. I love how they actually think they are good. Makes it twice as funny
  16. MMM I'm back to a 50/50 as well. I have to drive to harvey bay saturday afternoon and ack again so I'm not so sure I ant to go through 2 tanks of fuel in 2 days..... See how the pay is on friday I guess.
  17. Were u not happy with Karls price?
  18. Its was one of those real thick ones with platic cover and suff. Just a real thin rubbery one. Same material as whats matts gotthere buts it's thinner
  19. yeh its electrical tape wrapped around like foam around the pump. The foam/rubber makes them so much quieter in that location.
  20. Looks sweet man, text me when its finished tuned.
  21. Any hint of a wet road and I wont be there. I had 2 near death experiences coming home last night in the rain. Worst feeling in the world
  22. LOL not even close. We spent 6 hours on the hoses. Neither were in the mood by the time we swapped back. It's ok im going down again next week and we are gonna fit the piping and put a new actuator on before I get it tuned
  23. Don't listen to brandon he's a compolsive liar. I was a good torch holder matt.... gimme that much. Almost died twice on the way home, that hose u re-connected matt deffinatly did something, my BOV was way louder and it felt like boost was hitting harder. Next time hopefully wil be more productive, just need a few things to go our way hehheheheh.
×
×
  • Create New...