-
Posts
128 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by sickd
-
they fit fine. just need to put 245/30 series tires on front, back can be normal 35 series
-
hi would some be able to check there user manual of there ba bf 6 speed manual and put the ratios up on here please thank you. I got 5 speed one, would just like to compare thanks
-
they will fit some wheels are little tight on hub my ba gtp 18's are tight on front hard to put on and get off
-
I have pioneer splits in poors, 100w rms vdo dayton splits behind seats200w rms 2 x 13.5' ja audio w3 subs
-
did you say the spring were out of au are they old like second hand? if so one might just be stuffed, usually the driver side is ment to be a touch higher so when you sit in car it gives car same ride hight.
-
mines different again mine is more bbbbopppp bbbbopppp bbbpppp.
-
turbo burnouts are sh*t hahahaha, I like my boss burnout better than a turbo skid, yes turbo is faster and kicks like a mule when boost hits but can you sit in first and second doin a burnout, and get the revs down to 1300 rpm still smoking tyres then bang it up to 5800 then back down to 1300rpm, you know how good it sounds and looks hahaha, other than that turbo sh*ts on v8 for power, but I dont want to dying or kill someone racing or doing 300km, rather just burn my tires out. and v8 sounds better and more burnout friendly
-
still running wheels as above and still no problems just updating everyone that the offset works fine.
-
my first she was a bute 4 speed single rail I6, farmont interior me and the old man painted it thought it was the bee's knee's hahahaha
-
mine are HP Design, I got heaps clearance to the guard, if you put the 35 series tires it will hit the top contol arm on the suspension which comes up above the top of the tire. off set from 35 to 42 will fit no worries with 245/30 tires on 20's. 19s you can have 35 series tires. I do say you can feel the bumps more with the 20's but I very picky with sh*t and I don't mind, my 20's rims are 8.5 inch wide too
-
wheels will fit fine nut you will not be able to put 35 series tires on front, biggest tire you can put on is 255/30 series. I have 245/30 on 20' with +42 offset. and is fine my ute is also lowered similar. can put any series tire on back like 35 though and pretty wide too. f*ck all diff in the weight with mine from my ba gtp 18's. not sure on power difference, my wheels only 15mm bigger over all
-
is that saying 1250 for the set of cams or is it each cam, that's not bad hey,
-
does he wanna sell the bumper lol
-
I'm just gong by this article says 4450 http://autospeed.com/cms/A_2758/article.html you need someone to do it, its not like doing a cam in a windsor or I6 anymore. my old man could do it he mechanic but but f*ckin head ache
-
that would be nice, its a pitty that we need 4 cams to to a cam hahahaha which again is like 5-7 grand f*ck alot again
-
yeah oil pump gears, they are set in the timing chain cover and they wear out because they only cast especially if you do not do regulare oil changes I do mine every 5k oil filter as well. other than that they are a good motor. I have twin all way through with one muffler and extractors, sounds pretty good when you getting into it, had alot of compliments on the sound, but that is how I bought it so I not sure what brand or who done it. has cats as well. cool that's ok then for tune, I need a decent cold air I got k&n filter in the pod and the extra snorkal for cold air, but I want one of those ones that box the corner out, and I would like the twin throttle body manifold that the fgs come out with, they bolt straight on ment to go beeter with them on too $1500 though. dam I wish I did not like cars lol.
-
just the standard 5800 is it I just know I hit it somethimes they rev up so easy and quick. sorry what tune is AFAIK?
-
I just have generic tune would like a proper one, has anyone here had there xr8 tuned properly and what was the power figures? yeah I only heard of the oil pump gears too, I wouldn't mind putting the billet oil gears in it, so I can jusmp the limiter up a bit, but 400 bucks bit steep. I have a clutch and timing chain tensioners still to put in should do that soon lol.
-
hahaha just so happens got pulled over today first time in this car she been popped, suns a bitches pulled me over told me I do burnouts that's why I got stockies on back, so he done a roadworthy on me on the spot and got me for - hand brake needs adjustment - blue parkers lol oops - no rear view mirror (snapped off been to lazy to get new one) - and battery was not secure hahahaha was a minor so no fine he was ok in the end cos I was not being rude so I fixed it all up took all of 40 minute. they just assholes, I was just drivin home from work honestly not doing anything wrong, they got me 3 houses from my joint lol. oh well I glad my tires where ok would have been much worse. I love skids hahahaha so much fun, immature but fun. thanks for the comments
-
lol yeah that's cool we all got our limits and things we don't like, yeah I check the rim to guard clearance fro the ba gt 18 I had on it before and, yeah it is in about 3mm or so very close still I think cos the 8.5 and others where 8inch, I not a race car driver either lol I tend to steer with the ass any wayz . cheers for the info though.
-
hahahahaha cheers guys, I would love to get a charger on it but I think I be waiting for tattslotto before I get that chance. twin turbo would be the setup if I ever one the lotto the sound of a v8 with the sound of whistling snails mmmmmmmmm.
-
yeah that's cool mate but the top of your tire never moves if it does it means your wheels bearings are f*cked, so,that gap I have is 5mm rim to suspension arm and at hard cornering your tire move at the bottom not top.
-
I have 20' with +42 offset on front and back, and they clear with 245/30/20 tyres. rims are 8.5 inch wide, a 9' wide +42 would not fit rim would hit so a lower offset would be needed as described in bugster posts
-
screen is a 170 bucker off ebay and I did it myself with as much patience an A.D.D beer drinker, can give, done it with soldering iron to plastic weld and then used plastic bog its very much like fibre glass and bog mixed together with out the stringy bits in it. screen is touch screen and work very very well and its glass so it does not scratch very easy.
-
ok just had a snooze and woke up and figured out what you ment, I using centrafuse mate pretty good with the destinator gps works well just need updated maps. mine from 2005. just getting the hang of the music sie of it to.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.