Jump to content

12FEAR

Member
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 12FEAR

  1. Happy Birthday 12FEAR!

  2. Happy Birthday 12FEAR!

  3. Viper......
  4. Tryin to sell an F6 is a pain in the ass.............anybody????

  5. Hi mate if you not keen on waiting I have an 09 F6 I need to sell, it has just under 5000k's on it. genuine sale, you can save yourself nearly 20k. gotta shift it at a decent price. 0408455140 http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8943217&__Qpb=true&Cr=6&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal%7c0%7c%7cpCar_RankSort_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_Make_String%7c0%7c%7cpCar_Model_String%7c0&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294965879%204294954501&silo=1011&__No=15&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=192&__sid=129DCB8A9165
  6. Here is your answer...... screw the boat...buy this......4700k's as new $52k or closest offer gotta sell her...
  7. Hey all just wanting a little help. My apprentice has just f*@ked his slave cylinder (I think) in his 2004 xr6t t5 ute. Anybody know what these are worth to replace and is it an easy task for a couple of cabbage heads like us to fix???? I have done them in other cars before but never even looked at mine or anyone elses in one of these cars. Any info appreciated....
  8. DIFFERENT and NEVER been done before was what I was kinda looking for.......... but I think a big hole in my pocket and alot of late shed nights is all I will end up with.......... oh well worth a thought anyways.
  9. Dam you!!!!!!!!! You just shot me down!! I was thinkin of maybe settin it up as a Drag bike. Extended swing arm and a slick............ intercooler was on the cards. But all sounds too much now. Dam those youtube vids of turbo raptors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Hi all I am going to try something some would probably call mental. I am going to turbo my YZ450F dirt bike. Just wondering if anyone else has any knowledge or ideas on this subject?? Any helpful info appreciated. Thanks.
  11. 51XRT (SIX-R-T URBO) 53XRT (SEX-R-T URBO)
  12. The hunt is over! I know 12FEA! I hear they are going for a good price too!
  13. Another painter right here! Dont stress it will all come off no prob. I just had a full 10l tin of exterior gloss acrylic roll over and pop the lid in the back of my ute about 2 weeks ago. Needless to say it was everywhere!!!!! Including running out of the little drain hole, onto the road just infront of my rear tyre, and spraying off my tyres and all over te rear of my ute. What a mess!!! But it all cleaned up as if it was never there. I just got to it straight away with the hose and a lambs wool mitt. mess sorted. Oh yeah TIP: dont drift around round abouts with paint tins in the back! Lesson learned.
  14. I think I might get a roll of masking tape, a spray can of flat grey primer, a couple of sh1tty lookin door handles and turn my BF into an FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boring Ugly and Unchanged. Ooohh nooo ford dont dare step out of your comfort zone. Its about as big a change as an to an XE. Hopeless!!!
  15. Hey mate nice example of a well loved T, one of the nicest engine bays by far!!!!!!! Only let down is that stock plenum....... Fraud really did save themselves a buck with that crappy piece of gear!!! Maybe you could smooth of all those casting dags and give it a coat of that sweet jam you have used elsewhere in the engine bay and interior(nice colour by the way). Just a suggestion?????
  16. Hi mate! Well I dont have a set price but, do your sums, read my mod llist and pm me an offer and we will go from there. Thanks.
  17. No im not from vic but im sure you could get a flight for under $100. lol
  18. Forget the dealer buy mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. That wouldnt be a problem I could arrange finance through the dealer I bought it from, I spoke to them a while back about it and its no prob. You could just take my finance over?
  20. Have you found a ute yet or still looking? I may be selling mine if your are interested?
  21. got those pics yet? keen to see your car around rocky.
  22. Hey all just thinkig of doing this to my 2 utes can you guys give me a rough estimate as to what cost is involved is sourcing the parts?
  23. Hi all just checking for a mate. He just bought a Mandarin xr6t ute with a t5, ss cold air intake, modded bov, centre muffler removed, 18s and a hard lid. He picked it up on the weekend from brisbane. Was/is the previous owner on here or if someone knows the previous owner? Just wanting to know a bit of history, has it had any other mods or aftermarket goodies like clutch or brake upgrade???
  24. that's not the only problems they are having.. a friend of mine just picked up his brand new VE HSV MALOO, after driving it for less than a week the gearbox dropped out, it has been sent back to the dealership and has been there for 2 weeks. Apparantly "they didnt tighten the bolts enough" sounds like bullsh1t to me!!?? I still cant figure out how a gearbox drops out???????????
×
×
  • Create New...