On the good side - I have bought a new core from MTQ. Phone call, picked it up, all in two hours compared to the 1 week + from the other company. MTQ have been nothing but professional. Was $1100. Disappointingly further, the original company is now not responding to my emails. I am pursuing the matter further obviously. I'm barely surprised by this and it is nothing out of the ordinary these days unfortunately. In fact, I always keep very good records and always take videos of unpacking goods. This was no exception and the video clearly shows the damage as I unpack. It does represent a significant detriment to my family life however. I don't think "naming and shaming" this company will do anything to further degrade this company's reputation on this forum (I.e. it has been done to death already). However, if you really want to know, PM me.