Jump to content

Toecutter

Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toecutter

  1. 222.bmp snoop.bmp Why the hell wont my pictures come up.
  2. haha yeah. I just thought I'd share it, this time his lies have gone too far.
  3. Please feel free to laugh hysterically. Below is a driect cut and paste from MSN conversations I was having with a "mate" of mine this morning, he is one of those guys who will sit there and lie to your face even when its clear that he is lying, quite sad really. This is after he asked me about my T.. Of course he was shocked with me telling him my car had 300rwkw, he came up with something better. Last time I saw him he was driving a bombed out V6 VR statesman. This is what followed when I asked him how the stato was. lowered it, put 20's on it. Had the tranny rebuilt and did a bit of engine work not to mention the exhaust system got a 355 stroker put in it, and did the diff. Had a ford 9" put in with 4.11's and a minispoil yeah, f***n put some money in to it. Put a trop tank in it with the thing bein fully blown it was an animal. Also did a lot of work to the fuel management, including a stand alone fuel management system, direct port injetcion 1200cc injectors and the twin throts with a tunnel ram charger and blower should be pushing out over 550kw now with the powerglyde tranny and stage 3 shift kit plus the 4.11's and the minispoil it rips are f***n awsome burnout Just sold it to someone in N.S.W Spent over 35k on engine LOL- I just reply with "oh yeah? Cool. Awesome" to keep him happy. The sad part is he isnt joking when he talks like this, he expects me to believe him!
  4. Yeah and will eat the monaro..
  5. A 19 year old in a 380rwkw car? That is a disaster waiting to happen. Why don't you keep the T for a while or mod it.
  6. What is that movie in the mining shaft or whatever? The one dags posted
  7. "Noticed a difference in 1,2,3gears to many police for top end,cheers mate" Can someone please translate that for me?
  8. Thanks mate, what's annoying about it? Does it scrub out or anything. What would you change it to if you were to change it? Height looks nice.
  9. Hi guys, about to buy some King Springs for my car, looking for any pics of the following two combos: rear: KFRL-68SSL front: KFFL-57SL and Rear: KFRL-68SSL Front: KFFL-57 Basically I want to see the difference in height for front springs- KFFL-57 to KFFL-57SL I want the front lower than standard but not too low that I rip off my front bumper on every little bump in the road. I've pretty much decided on the rears being KFRL-68SSL as I have seen pics of this height and it looks like it sits nice. BTW will be running 19'' rims- any suggestions?
  10. Dave that's exactly what mine is doing, let me know if you sort it out.
  11. thanks mate... Sounds expensive.
  12. Have just been in Brisbane for a week, came back and started my car and all of a sudden the ignition barrel doesn't stop on accessories or anything, it just turns straight and starts the car (car was locked and parked while I was gone). Only 85,000 ks and I have no idea what has happened to it. Is this common? I have since tried my spare key and it does the same thing, so must be the barrel. Has anyone changed a barrel? What are they worth? I can still get just accessories by turning the key slightly, but it doesn't stop or click if you know what I'm trying to say. I'm thinking I should probably fix it before it siezes...?
  13. Hey mate did your car come with the black stripes or did you get them put on?
  14. I have seen 2 turbos driving on the hume hwy while I was at work, both in Campbellfield, probably from the factory. Nice looking cars. Are they released yet or what?
  15. Yeah I'm going to do it too, sick of burning new cd's every month when I get sick of the other ones. I hope it doesn't whine though! To be continued...
  16. There is no problem with the music that I actually have on my computer, the quality is fine. I just thought that running an ipod through a car system might reduce quality under that of playing a cd.
  17. I have had a look at alot of posts regarding ipod installs into the xr6's, but they all seem to be old. Its 2008 now and I'm sure someone has solved the humming noises that I've read about. I'm thinking about buying an ipod with a car charger and running it through the stereo. What is the BEST way to do this? What is the sound quality like? Prices? Thanks guys.
  18. Yeah true.. Looks like I will keep searching for a bipod/gauge combo that I like.
  19. Thanks guys, will have to look into it a bit more I think.
  20. Yeah I understand that, you would want to measure twice and cut once! I wouldn't mind seeing a photo of it if anyone can dig one up. I just cant find the right combo for gauges in a tripod, I really want a PSI gauge not a .bar gauge.
  21. I've been thinking about installing a boost gauge, but am unsure whether I want to go for a bipod/tripod or not. So having a look at my dash, I'm thinking about flush fitting a 52mm gauge into the dash... Can it be done? Does anyone know if there are wires/etc in behind where I'm looking at? Just a thought anyway...
  22. Car: BA mk1 Trans: 4sp auto Power: 301rwkw Boost: 15PSI Induction: RAPID I/C & CAI with k&n pod Turbo: Stock Valve Springs: Nizpro Exhaust: 3" X-force high flow cat, the rest stock. Fuel System:siemans Injectors Power Adder: NIZPRO tuned
  23. How does he rev it out so much? Mine limits at like 3000 in park or neutral...
  24. If I cut the wire to give it more fuel, is there another wire to cut to give it more air too? I don't want the mixture to be out.
  25. A wire that gives it more fuel? What the Christ are you on about?
×
×
  • Create New...