Jump to content

geea

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by geea

  1. It was a pleasure catching up Phil. Hopefully we can do it again soon. Geea.
  2. geea

    Solean

    LOL that's some funny sh*t. So the bottom line is less mum and more fuel. Before I had my surge tank the quicker I wnet the more fuel I needed. When I was running low 11's I needed 3/4 at least or I had issues. Geea.
  3. See ya tonight Phil about 745. Geea.
  4. Great stuff Robin, love your work. Geea.
  5. geea

    Geea's Place

    Rob it was supposed to be a secret until BVWII. Geea.
  6. k guys who's coming? So far we have: Geea and Renata Deano and Fiona. Who else is coming??? Dave is letting me know soon about him and Tracy. What about George Rob Steve Derek Jack Ben and all the rest of you slack arse's Geea.
  7. that's a bitch, hope it's all sorted soon. Geea.
  8. At the moment we are contemplating doing $50 car washes, we'll throw in a free lap dance on the bus. Geea.
  9. We started the car wash cause we thought it might generate some publicity. So far in the last 24hours we've had the following 774abc 15 min chat 3MMM on 5pm news and again latter Ch9 Today show this morning Ch7 Sunrise this morning 2ue 930 last night Monash local paper last week with a follow up stroy coming Oakleigh local paper today Ch10 are doing a story today (not sure what show) ACC possibly doing a story These are the ones I've heard about. Not bad for a little publicity. Geea.
  10. geea

    Geea's Place

    So is everyone still coming for a BBQ? Geea.
  11. I'm pretty sure we have dave, deano and myself, with partners I believe. Deano said there was a good place to eat in the casino. Geea.
  12. Are you a CAPA tuner? Do you fix overboost? Do you fix the stalling problem? Do you fix brake shudder? Can you give me 1000HP (at the wheels)? Can you give me no wheelspin, and 100% grip? Can you eliminate HgAg? Can you fix Ken? What can you do with pineapples? Can you give us freezing cold temps at WSID, just like Calder? There are many serious issues to be addressed. Brian p.s It's Friday afternoon again. Welcome to the site! ← This thread was closed by COBRA, who thought PPC were serious, but later continued. Ppc, What is it the abreviation of??? http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14379& ← The old "Pinapple Performance Company" was bloody awesome. Geea.
  13. They're all staying at the Matthew Flinders Hotel in Chadstone. Geea.
  14. I'll be there Phil. we'll get some names and then we can decide where we are going to go. So far it's Lord Cyric Geea. Geea.
  15. Great stuff Phil. Geea.
  16. Just had a call from Vik and he's told me that he'll be coming over for all 5 days of the BVWII. Vik a great bloke and should add to what will be a huge weekend. Geea.
  17. that's a nice time for tune only. Who tuned it? Geea.
  18. Great stuff Marcus, they actually make the green car look ok. Geea.
  19. Infield would be great Dave. Geea.
  20. If you have 300rwkw's even without the ability to flat shift I'd still think you should run a high 12. Geea.
  21. Excuses excuses excuses YA DOBBER Heres another post to run off to the mods and dob on me about You have 360 rwklw and ran a 12.6 in an auto and you want have ago at a guy who is running 10.6 with only 25 rwklw more ← I'll have to correct you there Jeff if Stevie has 360rwkw'swhen he ran 12.6 I only had 17-18rwkw's more than him when I ran the 10.68. Geea.
  22. You don't have to have copious amounts of 1st hand experience to be able to make a judgement based on observations. I do remember you posting not long ago about how driver skill does make a difference in times and MPH now you seem to ignore that matter of course because it suits you. I can assume that you have all but forgotten your 12.3 run with 330rwkw in sydney. Good to see you can handle a discussion about a topic like this in a mature matter when someone posts a conflicting opinion to yours. ← I'm pretty sure I would have said the times would be affected by the drivers skill not mph. I'm not going to go back and find the quote though no doubt you will. When I ran my 12.2 in Sydney my car had 328rwkw's which should have run 122-123ish mph. The day it ran it was very hot in the mid 30's I think. The car still ran 120mph which would be about right for the power lost due to the heat. Steve why don't you post in topics you know something about. Have a look in the "Chit Chat" section. Geea.
  23. I'll be honest Dean and say that I'm not sure what sort of mph a 5spd man will run with 300rwkw's. There hasn't been enough manual cars running consistantly to be able to give a good indication. There are also more variations that could affect the time that we still don't know yet. Some tuners now have the ability to keep the car on boost during gear changes. This means that manuals that can do this will generate higher mph than those that can't. Over in Perth an F6 6spd ran 115mph with 317rwkw's whilst running an 11.8. I think as more tuners get a handle on how to deal with not loosing boost during changes that mph similar to this could be the norm for that sort of power. As it is with most manuals around 300rwkw's or better so much depends on the driver. I think it will be awhile before we can make similar statements about what power will give what mph in a manual like we can currently do with the auto's. We could also have the situation where the 6spd auto's are getting different mph to the 4spd. We haven't seen enough times to know how they'll compare. Geea.
  24. I don't think it's helpful to make definate statements like that. Driver skill has a lot to do with the time as well as car setup and track settings. ← Steve I don't believe you know much about racing, if you did you would have done alot more of it and been much better at it. I was asked my thoughts and I gave them. As per usual you provided a completely useless coment on a subject you know little about. How many cars with 300rwkw's have you driven down the 1/4, or been involved with driving down the 1/4. I personally have driven 2 and been directly involved in 2 others. I've also followed the 1/4 mile performance very closely since we started racing the "T's". In my experience an auto car with 300rwkw's will get around 120mph over the 1/4. No doubt you know much better than this Steve so please tell me what you think it would get. My understanding was that if someone directs a question at me I'll try to provide an honest and hopefully helpful response and as we learn more about an individual situation we (the forum as a group) might be able to assist someone with a problem. Now why don't you piss off and leave the important stuff to the grown-ups. Geea.
  25. Ok I'm here. With 112mph I'd think you have closer to 260rwkw's. 12.3 @112 is a good time for that MPH. What was the 60' and what tyres were you using? 300rwkw's should be running around 120mph. Geea. ← Hey Geea ... my best 60' was a 1.99. The auto would just not accelerate past the 112 mph mark. Had to short shift into 3rd too ... auto is f$%ked. I run the standard 17" factory Dunlops ... ← It sounds like a lack of power more than the auto. 1.99 is a good 60'. It's possible that your tune has lots down low and runs out of puff up top. I'd say your power is dropping off badly after 4500rpm. Can you post up a dyno sheet. Geea.
×
×
  • Create New...