Jump to content

BAXR6T

Member
  • Posts

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAXR6T

  1. Also in IT....Systems Engineer. Use to also be an AJ in SIG Corp and got to drive big green trucks also. 31...Live in Melbourne
  2. This is what the salesman told me The Turbo drinks less on the highway than the XT around 7.0 where the XT is 7.4. In the city the Turbo drinks around 12.5 and the XT 11.5. Of course city driving doesn't mean you are pushing it that hard. Of course if it will drink more if you push it. If this is true I find this very acceptable. :D
  3. RACV $745 31YO Rating 1 NCB :D B)
  4. Yes it does break like a manual box. I was driving a Fairmont Ghia the other day and tried it.....it works great. The only gripe is that there is no red line on the taco. Other than that best of both worlds with no clutch. :D
  5. BAXR6T

    Xr6t Problem

    Then if it's not the Transmission that the dealer told me, what stopped production of the Turbo
  6. BAXR6T

    Xr6t Problem

    Thanks for that. I have also ordered the Sequential shift auto and the problem is with that. As you know they are modified for the Turbo and that is where the problem lies.
  7. BAXR6T

    Xr6t Problem

    Hello, I purchased an XR6T 3 weeks ago and they still can't give me a delivery date. I was meant to find out on the 26/10 but apparently all production of the XR6T has stopped. There is a problem with the transmission on the Turbo and they need to resolve it before production starts again. All other BA's are OK. This pisses me off not knowing when my car will be ready. I was told initially that delivery should be 1st week of December but who knows now. This isn't good news for Ford. They have a great product that craps over it's main rival but can't deliver. Does anyone else have any info on the problem? By the way I have bought a Blue Print XR6T with Sunroof, Leather, Premium Audio and Tow Pack. Another question what is the brand of sound system in the BA's? Ford won't tell me.
×
×
  • Create New...