tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/08 10:47 AM Posted 22/12/08 10:47 AM I might be going up to Sydney over the Australia Day long weekend... any interest for a photoshoot night that long weekend?
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/12/08 10:49 AM Posted 22/12/08 10:49 AM im pretty keen mate
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 22/12/08 10:59 AM Posted 22/12/08 10:59 AM Yep, even though my car is black and black is crap for photos, I only have 18s and not much else - I'm in! Can we get action shots?
tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/08 11:01 AM Author Posted 22/12/08 11:01 AM Black isn't crap for photos.. I just hate working with it at night Action shots might be possible depending on how much time I have.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 22/12/08 11:07 AM Posted 22/12/08 11:07 AM Cool, I'm sure I won't take up too much time, 2nd and 3rd gear do away with tyres fairly quickly, lol!In all seriousness though, I think alot of guys would be happy to come along. What sort of dollars are we talking here?
tangcla Legacy Donating Member 272 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/08 11:15 AM Author Posted 22/12/08 11:15 AM I'm trying to keep it to the usual $50 per car, so I'm hoping there'll be enough interest for me to make it worthwhile
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/12/08 11:20 AM Posted 22/12/08 11:20 AM sic, you pay me the 50 n you can shoot my car hahaha nah but yeah def put me down
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 22/12/08 11:29 AM Posted 22/12/08 11:29 AM I'll be in this one for sure
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 22/12/08 12:39 PM Posted 22/12/08 12:39 PM Im interested depending on what night you have it on. My car is pretty sh*t looking with stone chips on the front and crappy BA XR8 rims but why the hell not.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 22/12/08 01:25 PM Posted 22/12/08 01:25 PM if my car is backon the road by then (highly likely) then count me in!
Recommended Posts