sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 06/03/08 05:41 AM Posted 06/03/08 05:41 AM Hey all,Had a truck do a turn in front of me on the way to work a couple of weeks ago and got the bad news today that the car's been written off. PICS HEREThe car is up for sale if anyone is interested in some GT-P goodies. It is declared a repairable write-off.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/03/08 05:42 AM Posted 06/03/08 05:42 AM Very sorry sight Phil. I take it you're not looking at buying it back?PS: How is the truck?
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 06/03/08 05:52 AM Posted 06/03/08 05:52 AM NoooooooooooooooooooooooMate sorry to hear phil,Ok so whats next then CYA JEFF
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 06/03/08 05:53 AM Author Posted 06/03/08 05:53 AM Very sorry sight Phil. I take it you're not looking at buying it back?PS: How is the truck? I will probably buy it and look to offload myself either through the forums or at auction.DILLIGAF re truck.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 06/03/08 06:01 AM Author Posted 06/03/08 06:01 AM NoooooooooooooooooooooooMate sorry to hear phil,Ok so whats next then CYA JEFF Another GT for certain. Just not sure whether to go new and start all over again or salvage what I can from the wreck (the blower and intercooler are fine) and use those bits.I'll try and sell the wreck as-is first (with the blower etc) and see what sort of dough I can get for it.Still struggling to believe it's a write-off. Major PITA.
Guest Wingnut Guests Posted 06/03/08 06:06 AM Posted 06/03/08 06:06 AM A blown GT... oh mate =( I cant imagine how you must feel. I would just be pissed off!!!
Guest newl Guests Posted 06/03/08 06:08 AM Posted 06/03/08 06:08 AM Doesn't look like the air bags went off.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/03/08 06:13 AM Posted 06/03/08 06:13 AM Man that sucks!
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 06/03/08 06:20 AM Author Posted 06/03/08 06:20 AM Doesn't look like the air bags went off. Nope. I'm guessing it's because I've hit the tray between the front and back wheels of the truck. It's hit high on the bonnet and not triggered the air bags???
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 06/03/08 06:21 AM Posted 06/03/08 06:21 AM I've said it before and I'll say it again... I've never, EVER had someone just pull out in front of me with absolutely no room to stop/avoid the accident.yet alot of people on this forum have been subject to front collisions in this manner, very odd.none the less it still not easy seeing a nice car destroyed, my condolences dude... Blown FG GTP next?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now