GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 31/01/06 07:28 PM Posted 31/01/06 07:28 PM I am organizing a criuse and bbq.Feb the 19th which is a sunday.It will be a morning criuse some where though gold coast hinterland and than bbq at our new workshop.Special geusts kittykatsmack and arron from act. More details this weekend.IanPS CRIUSE WILL START AT COOMERA SOOCER CLUB.DREAMWORLD DRIVE COOMERA.AT 8.30 AM FOR 9 AM START.BYO DRINKS AND CHAIRS.ALSO REFER TO LOWER POST FOR MORE DETAILS.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 31/01/06 09:38 PM Posted 31/01/06 09:38 PM I'll be there
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 31/01/06 11:15 PM Posted 31/01/06 11:15 PM me be there 2
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/02/06 02:13 AM Posted 01/02/06 02:13 AM I will consult the little black book... shazzyps whos cooking???
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 01/02/06 03:11 AM Posted 01/02/06 03:11 AM I will consult the little black book... shazzyps whos cooking???Scotty (KTFORD) of course!!!!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/02/06 03:13 AM Posted 01/02/06 03:13 AM Funnily enough I will be on the coast for that weekend, but we have a midday flight back to Sidonee.I should be able to meetup at the cruise start and then head off to the airport. At least I can say hello to the bananna crew
summoner Member 288 Member For: 21y 2m 5d Posted 01/02/06 03:25 AM Posted 01/02/06 03:25 AM Yeh I'll be tempted to come along on this cruise. Car will be running but still standard :(
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 01/02/06 10:11 AM Posted 01/02/06 10:11 AM I'll make an apperance
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/02/06 10:39 AM Posted 01/02/06 10:39 AM Is that two weekends in a row? Somehow I don't think you'd be able to handle my attendance.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 01/02/06 10:49 AM Posted 01/02/06 10:49 AM Is that two weekends in a row? Somehow I don't think you'd be able to handle my attendance.Lord Knows it's hard enough two YEARS in a row! Let alone two weeks in a row Lumpy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now