Guest Craig Guests Posted 06/04/04 02:40 AM Posted 06/04/04 02:40 AM Saw your car at Gregory's Mitchell yesterday (GAD---)?How you going with it all?That's one big ass CB aerial as well I had my car there for the paintshop. It seems the bonnet protector tabs have worn through the paint (and plastic tab) to the base metal of my bonnet....plus I'm very unhappy with the paint in general.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 06/04/04 03:47 AM Posted 06/04/04 03:47 AM Yeah, don't those bonnet protectors do a great job? NOT.
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 06/04/04 03:59 AM Posted 06/04/04 03:59 AM I found this out the other day as well. What course of action do you think I should take with regards to the protector wearing the paint thin?
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 06/04/04 04:04 AM Posted 06/04/04 04:04 AM Protector wearing the paint thin? What's causing this, vibration @ high speeds?
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/04 04:34 AM Posted 06/04/04 04:34 AM Saw your car at Gregory's Mitchell yesterday (GAD---)?How you going with it all?That's one big ass CB aerial as well I had my car there for the paintshop. It seems the bonnet protector tabs have worn through the paint (and plastic tab) to the base metal of my bonnet....plus I'm very unhappy with the paint in general. Hey Craig,All is going good, this is the second 3 day streach the car has been in there.Still a couple of more to go.They are fixing problems one by one which is good, and slowly cutting the list down.The guys there are great, they even got me a hirecar. Even though it's only a Camry, it's still a car.You just reminded me actually, I got to speak to the pannel shop to fix up some of the repairs they done.What you talkin about the CB? It's one of the smallest I've seen, you should see Saleen1's Will be getting a new one on Wednesday though, so that one is for sale
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/04 08:40 AM Posted 06/04/04 08:40 AM Are you sure that you are talking about the size of Cro's CB. :lol:
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 06/04/04 08:56 AM Posted 06/04/04 08:56 AM It's one of the smallest I've seen, you should see Saleen1's Gee, Shucks
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/04 10:14 AM Posted 06/04/04 10:14 AM Saw your car at Gregory's Mitchell yesterday (GAD---)? Aaahhhh so it was you at Gregorys yesterday!Kirsty comes running in to me and says "theres a XR6T sitting outside with a site sticker on it, and it aint Cro's" :lol: So Mick trundles outside, has a quick butchers, doesnt recognise the bloke talking to the Panel shop manager, and moseys on back inside. And spends the rest of the afternoon wondering who that was!Bugger! Should have introduced myself!
Guest Craig Guests Posted 06/04/04 10:33 AM Posted 06/04/04 10:33 AM LOL - Can you lean on Garry for me re the paint Mick - I'm rather depressed about it all.@Dankman - if it's fitted by Ford it's a warranty issue.@NA Thunder - it vibrates after 110kms - who knew it was doing this to the bonnet.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/04/04 10:34 AM Posted 06/04/04 10:34 AM [I had my car there for the paintshop. It seems the bonnet protector tabs have worn through the paint (and plastic tab) to the base metal of my bonnet....plus I'm very unhappy with the paint in general. Hey Craig,All is going good, this is the second 3 day streach the car has been in there.Still a couple of more to go.They are fixing problems one by one which is good, and slowly cutting the list down.The guys there are great, they even got me a hirecar. Even though it's only a Camry, it's still a car.You just reminded me actually, I got to speak to the pannel shop to fix up some of the repairs they done.What you talkin about the CB? It's one of the smallest I've seen, you should see Saleen1's Will be getting a new one on Wednesday though, so that one is for sale Good to see that FMC are doing something positive to your machine CRO, who did you have to scream at to get some action?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now