260kW XR6T Advert?

rakrzy

• Member For: 20y 6m 21d

Did I just read right on the "Can't get enough of this" XR6 TV advert,

Top RH corner, "260kW available " or something like that.

Has Ford started "chipping up" the 240 kW package? ;)

Cheers,

Rick

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 7d

The voiceover guy says "up to 260kw", but the fine print up in the top left of screen, in very small writing, says XR8. Although, 260kw would be good for series 2 :bringiton:

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
The voiceover guy says "up to 260kw", but the fine print up in the top left of screen, in very small writing, says XR8. Although, 260kw would be good for series 2 :blush:

Spot on. It says something like "260kw available on XR8" just as the guy is saying the thing about the Falcon having up to 260kw.

Guys, don't forget that the TV add is for the entire Falcon range, not just the XR6T.

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

I hope they dont up the T to 260kw or more for some time yet as all it does is devalue the cars of series 1 owners. Ford continually did that with the AU and ask any AU series 1 XR8 owner how hard it is to offload their cars now at a reasonable price. I hope the changes they make to the T in series 2 are cosmetic only. That aside, it sh*ts me that there is a better Ford on the road than what I have. Geez I hate that!!

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 1m 18d

Was talking to a good friend of mine and he said there will be NO MORE Series 1s & 2s in the future...they will be replaced by packages which I think is much better for us :banghead:

And this NOT a rumor ;)

Guest Big Mick
  • Guests
Was talking to a good friend of mine and he said there will be NO MORE Series 1s & 2s in the future...they will be replaced by packages which I think is much better for us :thumbsup:

What do you mean by packages?

• In Your Face
What do you mean by packages?

By packages l mean like the luxury packages and sports leather naked women packages.....nah only joking with that one, but l wish it was true you know options like that.

• Member For: 21y 6m 16d
Was talking to a good friend of mine and he said there will be NO MORE Series 1s & 2s in the future...they will be replaced by packages which I think is much better for us :thumbsup:

And this NOT a rumor ;)

They have to have some series changes to implement the cosmetic changes and keep sales moving. I doubt they will say here's the optional pinstripe, different wheel, orange turn indicator, package with a sunglasses holder and illuminated switches....how about we just call it series 2? That's just my thoughts anyway...

• In Your Face
They have to have some series changes to implement the cosmetic changes and keep sales moving. I doubt they will say here's the optional pinstripe, different wheel, orange turn indicator, package with a sunglasses holder and illuminated switches....how about we just call it series 2? That's just my thoughts anyway...

And yes they will have cosmetic changes done cdm. But l sort of like the idea of packages than series changes...think of it this way your car wouldn't depreciate that much.

Also keep an eye on the new BAs in a few months they will delete the chrome strip underneath the rear tail lights and ad a chrome strip across the boot. :thumbsup:

Edited by Blown BA