Guest Laser the Amazer Guests Posted 03/03/03 12:16 PM Posted 03/03/03 12:16 PM I might give it a miss this timemaybe next time when I have my hi flow filter and Cold air intakeits only had the 2" sports exhaust from the cat back doneI'll come to watch this time insteadrobert
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Posted 04/03/03 03:43 AM Posted 04/03/03 03:43 AM a few of my friends are interested to put there cars on the dyno aswell is this alright esky ?????
Guest esky Guests Posted 04/03/03 11:09 AM Posted 04/03/03 11:09 AM a few of my friends are interested to put there cars on the dyno aswell is this alright esky ????? I guess as there are spots free, I can't see it being a problem.How many and what cars?
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 04/03/03 08:38 PM Posted 04/03/03 08:38 PM For me just my car with two mates.
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 08/03/03 03:09 AM Posted 08/03/03 03:09 AM sounds like the people in melbourne need to organise a dyno day !
Guest BlueMetal Guests Posted 18/03/03 02:52 AM Posted 18/03/03 02:52 AM I'm comin' - but I cant put my car on the Dyno (too much embarassment)... 58kW!
Guest esky Guests Posted 18/03/03 03:04 AM Posted 18/03/03 03:04 AM I'm comin' - but I cant put my car on the Dyno (too much embarassment)... 58kW! hahahah come on mate, you got nothing to lose!We can see if they'll change the ramp rates to give you a higher figure!
Guest BlueMetal Guests Posted 18/03/03 03:38 AM Posted 18/03/03 03:38 AM hehhe - did I mention that was 58kW at the fly? (probably get more power at the steering wheel)
chrislak Legacy Donating Member 400 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: Sydney Posted 19/03/03 07:42 AM Posted 19/03/03 07:42 AM Esky, is it ok if I bring my XY falcon rather than my XR, I've been playing around with the engine and haven't had it on the dyno. :D
Guest esky Guests Posted 19/03/03 11:48 PM Posted 19/03/03 11:48 PM Esky, is it ok if I bring my XY falcon rather than my XR, I've been playing around with the engine and haven't had it on the dyno. :D For sure! It will be good to see the classic on the rollers!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now