Jump to content

How much have you spent on your car?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

why you!! oi! you started it! :thumbsup:

:angry:

:bringiton:

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted

:lol:

.......Another priceless thread. :bringiton:

........I thought I was back at school for a moment there! :lol:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

:lol: ok back on topic though.

no mods yet :blush: hell it ain't even my car! LOL

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted (edited)

No specific performance mods. Just the incar DVD and the 7 inch roof mount screen. I may be getting the after market sat nav soon aswell ;) Then come the serious mods ;)

Just forgot to meantion that the car had about $10,000+ in options aswell, when I got it. Should I include that ;)

Edited by KrasH
  • 4 weeks later...
  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

A Vortech we will go.

A Vortech we will go.

Hi ho, ohh, bl**dy oath.

A Vortech we will go. :spoton:

Mmmm. Vortech Supercharger on the cards for sure. CAPA kit. 225kw is getting boring. Need forced induction. :spoton:

Then I'll have to trouble Chris again to change my name to "SC Thunder"!

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Hey! The little fellows back!

Welcome back Phantom XR8.

Try and behave this time, it will be benefit you and everyone else on this forum. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 24d
Posted
Hey! The little fellows back!

Welcome back Phantom XR8.

Try and behave this time, it will be benefit you and everyone else on this forum. :thumbsup:

Hey ta mate... I'll behave... :spoton:

Posted
A Vortech we will go.

A Vortech we will go.

Hi ho, ohh, bl**dy oath.

A Vortech we will go. :banghead:

Mmmm.  Vortech Supercharger on the cards for sure.  CAPA kit.  225kw is getting boring.  Need forced induction. :k24t:

Then I'll have to trouble Chris again to change my name to "SC Thunder"!

Make sure you spell it right!! Allmost looks like chunder, what about super chunder

vik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...