Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 5y 3m 22d
Posted

Hi can someone please help me with what gates radiator hose kit fits my 2007 territory turbo. I would like to replace all the hoses in kit format if possible. I know there is a BA BF kit but I can't work out if it's compatible. Repco or gates were no help. TIA, Jack.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

07-0033 is all I could find on the Gates kit. 7 replacement hoses. Not sure if that includes the engine and transmission cooler/heat exchanger lines though...

  • New Member
  • Member For: 5y 3m 22d
Posted

Thanks I've ordered it. I'll see how it fits and what's missing. I know the t piece is missing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...