Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 22y 9m 7d
Posted

Hi

 

I have a ba f6. The factory boost guage continually reads full when connected to power. I have tried another guage and a new sensor behind the headlight. I have another boost guage but I would like this one to work too. 

 

Has anyone else had this issue ?

 

Thanks

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

 

check the voltage on the source wire (the one not reading 12v all the time) and see if it changes as you press the accelerator... if it doesn't, then the boost pressure sensor is probably faulty and that's screwed into the side of the factory intercooler.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 7d
Posted

my standard gauge just died one day, but that read zero.. had a a spare gauge and problem solved

 

sounds like a sender or wiring issue

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...