Cheneyxr6t New Member 2 Member For: 6y 5m 19d Posted 10/04/20 02:23 AM Posted 10/04/20 02:23 AM Okay so I’ve got a ba N/a series 2 Ute. Ive got a turbo engine with some basic mods laying around and I’ve ran into a problem with fitting the inter cooler, the standard N/A power steering oil coolers pipes are in the way of the inter cooler. How do I work around this. Or is there something I can buy to move it out of the way. I’ve got a plazmaman intercoller rated for 650hp. Please help from anyone who’s turbod an n/a or knows how to fix this. Thanks.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/20 02:26 AM Posted 10/04/20 02:26 AM you need to get the turbo power steering bits as it's in a different position to allow the intercooler to go in there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now