blacktur8oute Member 139 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 28/09/19 07:06 AM Posted 28/09/19 07:06 AM Hi all ive just had my ZF rebuilt and I’ve just fitted it back to the car When moving the selector lever from the transmission under the car the back wheels turn when I rotate them in all the positions P R N D and when the lever is in the DRIVE position it turns like it in neutral smoothly should it take a bit of forse when turning the back wheels in drive for them to turn is this normal will it adjust once it’s ready to be started, also even with the cable fitted to the transmission selector and I do the same from inside the car does the same thing I’m concerned should I be
blacktur8oute Member 139 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 28/09/19 08:21 AM Author Posted 28/09/19 08:21 AM I’ve just also tuned the engine from the harmonic balancer bolt and positioned the selector in all of the previous positions P R N D and the tail shaft is not turning long like in netutal but when I do the same and rotate the wheels the tail shaft turns
Typhoon Member 564 Member For: 22y 14d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/19 07:39 AM Posted 29/09/19 07:39 AM just terrible
blacktur8oute Member 139 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/19 08:57 AM Author Posted 29/09/19 08:57 AM Could I of not installed the convertor properly? Checked to make sure and all was good and bolted up perfect to the flex plate and the block, could it be that there is only oil in the pan as car hasn’t been started yet to pump in the amount required
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now