KITID New Member 10 Member For: 8y 4m 10d Posted 27/11/18 09:23 PM Posted 27/11/18 09:23 PM Is it possible to put the fuel return and fuel breather lines on the wrong way round but the car will still go?
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/11/18 01:53 PM Posted 28/11/18 01:53 PM Yes
KITID New Member 10 Member For: 8y 4m 10d Posted 28/11/18 08:11 PM Author Posted 28/11/18 08:11 PM Thanks for the reply man ! Turns out that the outlet/inlet on the n/a fuel pot are smaller than the turbo one. I had discarded mine when I put a 255 walbro in not realizing I needed it and later replacing it with one from a bf barra non turbo and having massive fuelling issues
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now