Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

Hey guys & girls... I'm back from hiatus & so is my G6ET, which has been under a dust cover for the last 2.5 years... can anyone of you recommend where I can go for a decent major service in the Moonee Ponds/Essendon area in Vic?... I'm trying to avoid Ford altogether as I've never been happy with their servicing...

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

take it to one of the recommended tuners (here) for the full work-over. It's worth traveling for good quality service :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...