residentaliennz New Member 3 Member For: 11y 3m 3d Posted 14/12/17 09:10 PM Posted 14/12/17 09:10 PM Hi I have a 2007 BFII XR6 Turbo and recently have heard a sort of scraping noise coming from the front wheel(s) at low speeds, doesn't stop when you use the brakes so I don't think its the brake pads. Any ideas on what I can check? regards Darrin
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/12/17 02:30 AM Posted 15/12/17 02:30 AM Hey mate if the pads have serviceable limits left on them still it’s going to be the front wherl bearings that come complete with Hubs on this model falcon, replace both never just one if it’s low brake pads the noise will be constant but a dead hub/bearing will typically quieten down with either part left or right turning
residentaliennz New Member 3 Member For: 11y 3m 3d Posted 18/12/17 09:42 PM Author Posted 18/12/17 09:42 PM Thanks for the advice looks like I will be doing some checking when on holiday. regards Darrin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now