Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hey, anyone using the Continental Sport contact 6, what's the wear rate like?  

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 5d
Posted

Can't really comment on wear as I only drive the car on the weekend.
Best tyres I've used . 
I'm still running the factory wheels , 245/35/19. Really happy with the grip they provide . Nice turn in and great straight line grip.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Cheers , toying up between the Conti's or the Bridgestone re003's 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...